HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Lionel Messi to leave Barca.

After the news that pretty much shocked the whole sporting world that Leo Messi has told Barca to leave.

What are your thoughts?

Where do you think his next club will be?

Mine thoughts are that I think he go to the PL, but it's the wages that are the the holding point. Maybe Man City or Man U can get him but if not then I can see him going to like china or even the MLS.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Strange choice, he's making around a million a WEEK at Barca and he's been there since he was 13! I'd say it's to go "home" to South America but is that even his home after living in Spain for 19 years?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Strange choice, he's making around a million a WEEK at Barca and he's been there since he was 13! I'd say it's to go "home" to South America but is that even his home after living in Spain for 19 years?
    I think has has been in Spain for like 19 year+ now. They have been talking about if he could leave on a free or will a club have to pay his Euros 700M buy out fee. Either way on that both would go to the courts to sort out if he can go for free or not. And no clubs can afford that so all club wanting him need to hope he will leave on a free.
    Last edited by Bbcuklol; 27-08-2020 at 07:15 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

The transfer fee itself won't be an issue - it's a HUGE figure of course but any club could make that back right away just on Messi shirt sales the contract is gonna be the stickler, first if he's allowed to go (like you said) and then who could actually afford that much as an ongoing outlay. Interestingly the most likely would be Real Madrid but that would be career suicide from Barca lol
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Bbcuklol Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

I think it's the right decision for his career and he should make the move before it's too late. Barcelona, both on and off the pitch, are having problems. At the very top of the club, there's political issues with the president. On the pitch, half of the starting XI against Bayern were over the age of 31. A rebuild needs to happen and that will take time, unfortunately Messi is at the age where time isn't in his favour.

Everyone who claims Ronaldo is better than Messi seem to base their argument on the fact that Ronaldo has played in the Premier League whilst Messi has only played in La Liga. Sure, he has beaten PL teams in the Champions League however a tournament is different to league and he doesn't play them on a weekly basis. I believe if he moves to Man City, which would be the most logical and realistic option, he can put an end to that argument.

Now is not the right time for the MLS although it would be a great option to retire in. It's a weaker league and as soon as he begins to fade due to age, it would be good for his legacy to finish on a high. He's still got what it takes to perform at the top level and win trophies and he should take advantage of that.
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Like Bbcuklol Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    BamitzJasonKelk

Latest Awards:

Man City
    Like Bbcuklol Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think he could go to Man City or there’s that slight chance he go to the MLS.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Let’s see if this thread can get more options. I like everyones opinions who posted in here. Let’s see if can get more.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JoseZGR

Default -

My daughter mentioned to me yesterday, after the Barcelona/Real Madrid match, that had been an interview with Ronaldo and then with Messi.Apparently, Ronaldo was sprouting forth how great he was and said "the great God of football has told me he put me on this earth to show everyone how things should be done" or words to that effect . . . . and in a subsequent interview, Messi said "I dont remember telling him that" . . . . sheers class

someboyrafa is offline Help Desk Senior Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    Soosan

Latest Awards:

messi to leave psg to join newcastle to play with his footballing idol big dan burn