Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default [Close please]

Sites are gone..
    Last edited by Max; 05-01-2005 at 10:19 PM.

Dear Email forwarders.
    No, I do not think your joke was funny. I think you are an idiot. I think I want to ram my keyboard through your teeth.
    Oh, and those chain-emails that instruct me to "forward 7 times, and the one I love will come back" -- those are even better.
    Next time you send me one of those, how about I just smash your face with my stapler 7 times, and see if you come back?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yay! i lasted 4.94 seconds! :8 theyre ok i spose nothing speciall...
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

thnx...is lasted 38 seconds or sumtin :p

Dear Email forwarders.
    No, I do not think your joke was funny. I think you are an idiot. I think I want to ram my keyboard through your teeth.
    Oh, and those chain-emails that instruct me to "forward 7 times, and the one I love will come back" -- those are even better.
    Next time you send me one of those, how about I just smash your face with my stapler 7 times, and see if you come back?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

24.22! yay!
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol, in the beginning u can move to the top left corner and stay there for a few seconds

Dear Email forwarders.