HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
    Tokens

Anybody else see the Wolves fan with Wolves shirt on and waving the Wolves flag - like 5 rows from the front, in front of the ring and cameras?

haha legend.

And yeah, It was good - gotta love the Undertaker match though. 17-0 !

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

RIGHT.

When I was watching the Triple HHH vs Randy Orton match, mid-way through the match I heard a lot of shouting coming from behind the commentary table as if there were a fight between the audience. Also the majority of the fans were looking that way as well so does anyone have any news on what it was?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i thought last years wrestlemania was much better than this years & i also think the open top stadium gives a different feel to wresltemania if you know what i mean? it makes it much better and they should have it in one each year! i also thought money in the bank was a big let down!

Justice for the 96

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Splooosh View Post
    RIGHT.

When I was watching the Triple HHH vs Randy Orton match, mid-way through the match I heard a lot of shouting coming from behind the commentary table as if there were a fight between the audience. Also the majority of the fans were looking that way as well so does anyone have any news on what it was?
    I think that someone might of got ejected from the arena.
    It was a big let down but it wasn't all bad. Yes money in the bank was short, but it had some crazy crazy high spots. Triple H's entrance was fantastic. Undertaker v Shawn Micheals was the greatest match I have ever seen
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    i thought last years wrestlemania was much better than this years & i also think the open top stadium gives a different feel to wresltemania if you know what i mean? it makes it much better and they should have it in one each year! i also thought money in the bank was a big let down!
    The MITBLM was good but should have been for longer and Christian should have won it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

I wanted Christian or Mvp. Lol at Shelton Benjamin botching the sunset flip off the ladder. And Christian and Cm Punk botching the unprettier off the ladder. Punk landed on his knees!
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GraysAthChaz View Post
    I wanted Christian or Mvp. Lol at Shelton Benjamin botching the sunset flip off the ladder. And Christian and Cm Punk botching the unprettier off the ladder. Punk landed on his knees!
    speaking about landings, how awful was that when Undertaker did that suicide dive from the ring onto the camera man? He landed on his neck, that was pretty sick :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

What about Jeff off the ladder.

OUCH
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

The twist of fate on the chair was pretty bad as well...

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627