HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Are glittering handbags worth it?

Hi I've just spent all the credits I had on 5 glittering handbags but now I'm thinking whether I should just exchange them back before its too late in case they go down in price? I'm a old player who's recently got back into it and I've never bought credit furni so not sure how it works, do you think the price will go up and it'll be worth it? thank you

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Hey Jono! This kind of furni is actually the safest investment you can ever make - it's not likely to go up by a lot, but it can never ever be worth LESS than the 350 you paid for it because you can at any time turn it back into those 350 credits. They're useful for just holding a load of creds and making sure you don't spend them

Be aware though, when the new Habbo client comes out there's going to be a new system for credits that includes a "vault" for anything you have over 500c, and you cannnn lose out by being taxed on withdrawing from that! Well worth reading up on our wiki about all the changes that are coming, it's going to make trading very very different in the future https://habboxwiki.com/Habbo_2020
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Hey Jono! This kind of furni is actually the safest investment you can ever make - it's not likely to go up by a lot, but it can never ever be worth LESS than the 350 you paid for it because you can at any time turn it back into those 350 credits. They're useful for just holding a load of creds and making sure you don't spend them

Be aware though, when the new Habbo client comes out there's going to be a new system for credits that includes a "vault" for anything you have over 500c, and you cannnn lose out by being taxed on withdrawing from that! Well worth reading up on our wiki about all the changes that are coming, it's going to make trading very very different in the future https://habboxwiki.com/Habbo_2020

Hi thanks for the reply and thanks for the useful info, does this mean when Habbo 2020 comes and if I decide to exchange them into the credits or sell them that they will hold my money in the vault and I'd end up losing more credits than I've paid for them with the taxes etc? does this mean it would be more worth it for me to exchange the bags now and keep the credits in my purse as it says any credits before Habbo 2020 is unaffected? thanks

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Depends entirely on whether or not you plan to buy credits with real money any time soon. If you do, that "unlocks" your vault and you won't have to pay the big taxes on it which means you won't lose anything at all, but otherwise yeah you're probably better off having the coins there in your purse - as you've said, when they originally port things over to the new client the credits you already have won't be affected by the vault changes
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like jono1997 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samsta.

Latest Awards:

I bought one of the glittering handbags and may buy more just so i don't spend the coins.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

I tend to buy credit furni so I do not spend my credits!

Credit furni is always a sound investment and will NEVER lose value. In fact, credit furni always rises in price whether that be by 1 credit or 100 credits.