HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ozzinator

Default Liverpool: Can they win the Prem?

Can Liverpool last the distance and win all their games?
    Got some hard games coming up and even against the so-called easy games, Liverpool drop points.

As a fan, I've been impressed with the team this season but said we badly needed defence throughout most this season. Toure is a joke, Skrtel is inconsistent and Agger needs somebody strong to play with aswell. CB is the position we should be looking at but we need some better cover at LB, Flannagan isn't a natural LB, he's more of a RB player and for some reason people rate Johnson. Enrique is currently injured but I feel he is decent enough to cover that position. I wouldn't argue at having Shaw if the possibility came up.

We now need to rely on other results to be a serious contender aswell as winning our own remaining games and as pointed out, I think the defence is very weak and could potentially lose us the important games coming up [Man City, Chelsea].

I see alot of Liverpool fans jumping on the bandwagon but I really am taking it each game at a time.

Thoughts?

Tokens
    Habbo
    zebbadi

Latest Awards:

yes we can, but we need to match or better what city and chelsea do and win the two games against them at anifield.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

of course they can.
    will they? probably not.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As jord said, they can, but I doubt they will.

They've the best attack in the league, but imo their defence is flimsy as a result. Against city and especially chelsea they will suffer.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361