HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am baaaaack!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Smile I am baaaaack!

Heyy everyone!

I am back after an extremely long hiatus... boy have things changed!! I signed into Habbo today and had to seriously figure out the navigation etc... I was surprised at how many changes there were. I am not sure I like them. I miss the old Habbo. Why do they have to re-design things? They were perfect before!
    𝒮𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓀..

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Welcome back!!!!!!
    Just wondering if when you played Habbo today, you were on the Modern or the Classic Version. The Modern is harder to navigate and the Classic is, ofc the Classic older-ish style to playing.
    Good luck with getting used to Habbo no matter which way you decide to play!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

I KNOW RIGHT, they'all keep going on this Mark Zuckerbergication of things, give me a ******* break! Ahem, and fully aboard w/ tbl's suggestion; if you actually download the standalone habbo application (we've all ever since always living for a virus-free <Habbo.exe> at our taskbars eh) you may ask the launcher to enter the hotel using the 2014-2020 Flash-y engine as the staff's sporadic act of fan listening.

As with Habbox, nothing has been severely effected over the past few years because we have been born perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Spank.. View Post
    Heyy everyone!

I am back after an extremely long hiatus... boy have things changed!! I signed into Habbo today and had to seriously figure out the navigation etc... I was surprised at how many changes there were. I am not sure I like them. I miss the old Habbo. Why do they have to re-design things? They were perfect before!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tbl View Post
    Welcome back!!!!!!
    Just wondering if when you played Habbo today, you were on the Modern or the Classic Version. The Modern is harder to navigate and the Classic is, ofc the Classic older-ish style to playing.
    Good luck with getting used to Habbo no matter which way you decide to play!
    Initially I was on the modern version as that was what came up when I logged in. I did download the classic version so I will be trying that out later as I did NOT like the modern version at all.
    Also, what is with all these new forms of currency? I remember duckets from when I was on last, but diamonds are different. Looks like HC is more expensive now too but what is Builder Club? aaaaah lots to learn! ahha
    Last edited by Spank..; 09-07-2021 at 06:18 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    I KNOW RIGHT, they'all keep going on this Mark Zuckerbergication of things, give me a ******* break! Ahem, and fully aboard w/ tbl's suggestion; if you actually download the standalone habbo application (we've all ever since always living for a virus-free <Habbo.exe> at our taskbars eh) you may ask the launcher to enter the hotel using the 2014-2020 Flash-y engine as the staff's sporadic act of fan listening.

As with Habbox, nothing has been severely effected over the past few years because we have been born perfect.
    Hahaha Yes I did finally figure out the classic launcher. I am stoked about that.

How do you change your signature? I can change my about me but can't figure out the signature part.
    Last edited by Spank..; 09-07-2021 at 06:18 PM.
    𝒮𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓀..

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Click Here! It's on the Control Panel, basically in the same area where some other "advanced" (but not complicated) customization settings are!! Forums are so organically different from anything in the internet these days so don't be afraid to ask more questions!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha Yes I did finally figure out the classic launcher. I am stoked about that.

How do you change your signature? I can change my about me but can't figure out the signature part.
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 09-07-2021 at 06:27 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Click Here! It's on the Control Panel, basically in the same are where some other "advanced" (but not complicated) customization settings are!! Forums are so organically different from anything in the internet these days so don't be afraid to ask more questions!!
    Amaazzzzinggg! Thank you so much!!
    𝒮𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓀..
    Love LUCPIX Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Amaazzzzinggg! Thank you so much!!
    It's for you, it's for me, it is for everyone!!! Have fun at habbox

Nice sig update btw, haha, I guess imgur > tinypic these days in the context of image preservation

Like lawrawrrr Liked
    Love Spank.. Loved

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hahaha it is temporary until I make something more flashy but thank you! hehe

It's for you, it's for me, it is for everyone!!! Have fun at habbox

Nice sig update btw, haha, I guess imgur > tinypic these days in the context of image preservation
    𝒮𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓀..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Welcome back!!!

Maybe one day we will see the reply of the fly purse and lido diving!! We can only hope!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast