Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Thread: Really Weird

Tokens

Default Really Weird

Ok here's the deal, my school's uniform is shirt, tie and blazer yeh, but for years since I been there they havn't bothered to make sure we are dressed properly i.e shirt tucked in, and stuff like that, so I have always looked a mess you know.But suddenly they introduce a new thing where if teachers think we are constantly not obeying the uniform rules then we have to be "referred" to the school councillor ( i didnt know we had one) and we had to sit there and watch a video for over an hour on school uniform and why its so great to wear it and blah blah and to be honest I didnt think I was listening but weirdly when I walked out I found I had subconsciously tucked my shirt in and done my top button up and stuff and for the rest of the day I was dressed like a nerd lol

And that was a few days ago and since then I have tucked my shirt in and stuff instinctively every morning when going to school and I have to make a point to remember to undo my top button every morning cos I subconsciously do it up every morning when getting dressed. I think I have been hypnotized or summin

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intricat

Latest Awards:

Maybe hit had a subliminal hidden message!

Tokens

Yeah probably