HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 616 of 617 FirstFirst ... 116516566606612613614615616617 LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,160 of 6169
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    Yes.
    Favourite match of his? If you don't mind me asking. It's just that one of his sits atop my all time favourite match.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Misawa vs. Toshiaki Kawada in '94 is one of my favourite matches of all time, let alone Misawa matches.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    Misawa vs. Toshiaki Kawada in '94 is one of my favourite matches of all time, let alone Misawa matches.
    Is that the one with the Kawada driver?

My favourite match of all time is Misawa vs Kobashi - March 1st 2003 Burning hammer at the end just

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Is that the one with the Kawada driver?

My favourite match of all time is Misawa vs Kobashi - March 1st 2003 Burning hammer at the end just
    The '94 match was about a year before Kawada was finally able to defeat Misawa. The finish was a Tiger Driver '91.

Ah yes, 2003, with the insane Tiger Suplex off the ramp. A first-rate match for sure. Probably Misawa's last great battle.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

survivor series tonight lads, it's going to be reigns/ambrose in the final isn't it.

there's also this

On November 21, 2015, the FBI announced that they were investigating an alleged threat by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant at Survivor Series. The FBI released the following statement: "The FBI is aware of reports of an alleged threat that includes an Atlanta, Georgia venue and event. While we take all threats seriously, we do not have specific or credible information of an attack at this time. We have, however, made the proper notifications as we continue to work closely with our law enforcement and private sector partners to keep our community safe." International Business Times reported that the hacker group Anonymous were responsible for uncovering the information. WWE released a statement, claiming that the show will go on as scheduled.
    Last edited by David; 22-11-2015 at 01:52 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Reigns will win.

ISIS would be stupid to attack it lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The event was listed on a document as a "suggested" target for any lone wolves who may be in the area, it's not a confirmed target by any stretch. Nothing will happen.

I'm fine with Reigns winning the tournament, but the best outcome tonight would be to see Ambrose win after aligning himself with the Authority.

Tokens
    Habbo
    650c

Latest Awards:

Well, the PPV was good in terms of the wrestling and matches.

I haven't seen a more predictable PPV in a long time though :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah called it all the way through, was 90% sure on the cash in as well. But the matches themselves were worth the watch.

Tokens

REIGNS IS THE CHAMP. OH YEH BABY!