HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Talking A new menace for your forum...

Hi guy's, it's me Brayden!
    Some of you guys may have seen me hanging around in the Habbox help desk room, and for you guy's that don't know me and have never seen me before in your entire life in Habbo I am Brayden:.: but even on there I prefer to go by my real name, which is... Yep! You guessed it, my real name is Brayden I am a dude that lives down in New Zealand so at the moment (as of the time I posted this) it is around 2:43 AM, which some of you may consider late to be up but Y'know what they say, the early bird get's the worm, and I couldn't sleep anyway my Asthma is being a complete ass and to top that off I have a chest cold, but I'm not here to bother you with my health problem's I am here to stay hi and say crap about myself, so for the sake of writing (which I love) I am just going to write.

So as I mentioned earlier in the thread I come from this place called New Zealand, which is basically like Australia except it has none of that deadly **** that will eat you, in fact I have never been to Australia in my life, I prefer to stay in my room where I can be my usual geeky self, oh by the way I am a complete geek and I practically have no social life. I prefer to be sitting at a computer any day, I want to learn HTML coding eventually and I already have a fairly advanced knowledge of BBcode, and then I want to help with some stuff that involves coding. But I am not a complete nerd, I am a pretty good runner and because of my Raynaud's Syndrome I have a slow heartbeat, that actually means that I am a fast runner (most athletes have slow heartbeats) and I am the fastest runner in my class, one day this guy came in and made us run 20 meter's while he timed us and I managed to do it in 2.95 seconds, and that's nothing to sneeze at. I like to roleplay, and have been doing it for about a year (in November) No, I don't mean that crappy Habbo spam stuff I mean actual proper play by post roleplaying on a forum very similar to this. Anyway I am sure I am boring you all so I better just say that I am happy to be here and I look forward to seeing you all around here. Maybe we shall meet in a random thread or something.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Hey! Welcome to the forum!

Habbox.com/Jobs !

Tokens

Thanks for the welcome!
    Sorry I'm not really interested in the jobs thing though, I don't know anything that I would enjoy because they all involve work. But I might later, I don't know only time will tell

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brayden View Post
    Thanks for the welcome!
    Sorry I'm not really interested in the jobs thing though, I don't know anything that I would enjoy because they all involve work. But I might later, I don't know only time will tell
    It adds another level of involvement within the site, some people just enjoy posting around on the forum though!

Either way, welcome, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hey, welcome to the forum brayden, what an unusual name, does it mean anything. I used to be a good runner too, I remember once in sports day I beat this popular kid (I came third, they were 5th or something) and the guys who came 1st and 2nd thought I'd made a mistake when I stood in the 3rd place spot cos I was just a geek. lmaoooo good times. Can't run very far now without feeling like I'm dying, I'm so unfit lmao.

Maybe you can learn your code and code for Habbox. Our v7 will probs still be in development by the time you're ready so a good opportunity for you there haha.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Calum0812 View Post
    It adds another level of involvement within the site, some people just enjoy posting around on the forum though!

Either way, welcome, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
    I have never been a Staff kind of guy, I prefer to lurk around the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity.
    Hey, welcome to the forum brayden, what an unusual name, does it mean anything. I used to be a good runner too, I remember once in sports day I beat this popular kid (I came third, they were 5th or something) and the guys who came 1st and 2nd thought I'd made a mistake when I stood in the 3rd place spot cos I was just a geek. lmaoooo good times. Can't run very far now without feeling like I'm dying, I'm so unfit lmao.

Maybe you can learn your code and code for Habbox. Our v7 will probs still be in development by the time you're ready so a good opportunity for you there haha.
    You just made me google my name out of curiosity, Brayden means Broad meadow and it originates in Irish, apparently

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Hey welcome to Habbox Forum and hope you post around and stay active

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens

I will try my hardest to remain active and continue posting Zammy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hey welcome to the forum hunny

Tokens
    Habbo
    Derrener

Latest Awards:

welcome to habbox!

www.habbox.com/comps

DERREN BROWN: MIRACLE
    A New Stage Show for 2015/16
    Derren Brown’s message is quite a simple one - we all have a story, we all have a path that has led us to where we are now and the secret to a happy life is in our own individual thoughts and actions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast