HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default ow no, damn wind.

People post images of what has happened to your town, anyone got anything real that looks like this?

Don't be boring though have a laugh, just don't point out the small details like stairs it's your imagination.
    Last edited by Redmoon Evil; 20-01-2007 at 03:39 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

that wasn't funny, but on a serious note... the wind has been bad here for like a month. I watched an old women get blown away a few weeks ago...
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Casanova View Post
    that wasn't funny, but on a serious note... the wind has been bad here for like a month. I watched an old women get blown away a few weeks ago...
    Not that bad here really, we wen't walking other day on top of hills and rocks and it wud move us but nothing overpowering, i thought it was strong enough to support me, I was wrong a landed in a patch of *****y weed lol.

But on the same day I heard it blew the roof of one of the local bars but you know how people over exadurate things like that.
    Last edited by Redmoon Evil; 20-01-2007 at 03:38 AM.