Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Geiranger

Latest Awards:

Default Queen Elizabeth II - Platinum Jubilee

As you all know yesterday was the Diamond Jubilee. In 2022 HRH will be able to celebrate her Platinum Jubilee. If this was to happen she would be the longest reining monarch ever! She would be aged 95 years and 292 days old. I'd like to wish her a very happy rein.

My question to you is would you like to see her rein for another 10 years or hand-over to the next inline to the throne?!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

Personally, I would like to see her rein for another 10 years because being the longest reining monarch ever is an amazing achievement.
    cats > you

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

I do believe she would celebrate it in 2027, as that'll be 75 years, rather than celebrating 70.
    And I think I'd prefer to keep our Queen and historically, kings are the ones that cause us to fight all the wars.

people know me because of that shower thing one time and I do not regret anything

upon further review I feel a rather mild regret is warranted

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hope she is queen for 10more years too but I want to see her die so their can be a new king. Will the next king be William because Charles is getting old?
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

I would like to see her rein longer, I think she is so nice. I heard that william and kate are next in line to throne, not charles, but we'll see what happens

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Aww I would love to see her reign for 10 more if she was up to it. Hopefully she lives as long as her mum! I think I will find it strange having to sing King in the national anthem.

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

Kate doesn't get the throne cos when she married in there was some rule that meant that marrying someone in line to the throne didn't assure you a spot
    It'd be King William and Princess Kate, I think.

people know me because of that shower thing one time and I do not regret anything

upon further review I feel a rather mild regret is warranted

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLemurs View Post
    Kate doesn't get the throne cos when she married in there was some rule that meant that marrying someone in line to the throne didn't assure you a spot
    It'd be King William and Princess Kate, I think.
    I thought this too, but she would be Queen.

Anyway I wouldn't say no to another 10 or so years, but the likelyhood of it happening is quite slim.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ,AAiden View Post
    I hope she is queen for 10more years too but I want to see her die so their can be a new king. Will the next king be William because Charles is getting old?
    No lol, We will most likely see him as King for a while with Camilla being the Queen Consort. But we will also see William and Kate do the same.

I would like to see the Queen get to her Platinum, I think she will make it as well.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I don't see her living for another 10 years... but she technically only has to reign for 4 more years to be the longest monarch!

I have a feeling she'll probably give up the throne when Phillip dies (if he dies first, that is!)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast