HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Free Covid tests to be axed within weeks

Great news.

The economy is being crippled by hypochondriacs looking for illness where illness doesn't exist and the workshy who are looking for time off.

Proud to say I have never tested other than when I have had to before travel.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Testing only for selfish reasons. Typical.

Remember when you said you went to India once and you saw a few poor people so assumed the whole country were psycho and cut their kids hands off for money?

Well guess what, I went to England, saw that the Queens son is a pedophile, the pedo's mother is the Queen who promotes other pedophiles to "Sir" ... *ahem Jimmy*, the Prime Minister is a pathological liar, and police offers are rapists and murderers, while idiots like you only get tested for Selfish reasons. Man, going by your logic of India, all English people must be **** disgusting child rapists - which I guess includes you!

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Seatherny View Post
    Testing only for selfish reasons. Typical.
    I've never felt the need to test for flu once in my life, even during flu season. Why start now?

Remember when you said you went to India once and you saw a few poor people so assumed the whole country were psycho and cut their kids hands off for money?

Well guess what, I went to England, saw that the Queens son is a pedophile, the pedo's mother is the Queen who promotes other pedophiles to "Sir" ... *ahem Jimmy*, the Prime Minister is a pathological liar, and police offers are rapists and murderers, while idiots like you only get tested for Selfish reasons. Man, going by your logic of India, all English people must be **** disgusting child rapists - which I guess includes you!
    What a strange rant.

It is also gross bad taste and morally wrong to accuse someone of being a paedophile/rapist when there is no conviction.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As I said, a pedophile and selfish. Your beloved Queen produces pedophiles! Another reason countries are removing her as HOS. They have etchics, they do not rape kids.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

As I said, a pedophile and selfish. Your beloved Queen produces pedophiles! Another reason countries are removing her as HOS. They have etchics, they do not rape kids.
    Someone defending the subcontinent talking about pedophilia and rape, haha. If Carlsberg did irony.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

The British Government are hypocritical and stupid .... nothing else needs to be said.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    The British Government are hypocritical and stupid .... nothing else needs to be said.
    What's delighted me about the latest revelations is that while I was arguing with the pro-lockdowners on this forum during the lockdown, the people with access to all the data and imposing the lockdown on the country were having parties. Quite clearly from their behaviour, the virus was never a real threat or that deadly... otherwise they wouldn't have been having parties.

It's like with the restrictions over Christmas. SAGE and the lockdowners were demanding restrictions, which Scotland/Wales/Northern Ireland imposed. England did not. By the time the new year came around, which part of the country had the lowest transmissions? England. The restrictions that Drakeford and Sturgeon imposed did absolutely nothing other than destroy the festive season for millions of people and businesses.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    What's delighted me about the latest revelations is that while I was arguing with the pro-lockdowners on this forum during the lockdown, the people with access to all the data and imposing the lockdown on the country were having parties. Quite clearly from their behaviour, the virus was never a real threat or that deadly... otherwise they wouldn't have been having parties.

It's like with the restrictions over Christmas. SAGE and the lockdowners were demanding restrictions, which Scotland/Wales/Northern Ireland imposed. England did not. By the time the new year came around, which part of the country had the lowest transmissions? England. The restrictions that Drakeford and Sturgeon imposed did absolutely nothing other than destroy the festive season for millions of people and businesses.

Covid was a threat especially as the seriousness and risk of death caused by covid was 100% real. The vaccination roll out has the goal of achieving herd immunity. However sceptasism and scare culture is at play so herd immunity will never be achieved. Therefore the only way people will gain some form of immunity ( and producing the relevent antibodies in order to fight the covid strains) is through exposure and letting the bodys defence system taking it's course).

I'm just over it all. People will do what they want, we all have human rights and free will, and most importantly people have a choice. Whatever people choose there will be outcomes. Instead of all the scandles and bullshit people should be educated so they can make informed decissions based on risks and benifits.

The government will feel it in the next election ... they will get what's coming to them - especially with many people feeling backstabbed.
    Last edited by Shannon; 14-01-2022 at 08:07 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Someone defending the subcontinent talking about pedophilia and rape, haha. If Carlsberg did irony.

No idea what you are on about, but using your logic in previous thread, you must be a disgusting child molester and you support a family with a pedo. This alone speaks volumes about your twisted mind and thinking.

I am glad Novak is finally feeling the pain of his stupid anti-vax mindset. I am glad France wants to make peoples lives difficult if they are anti-vax.

Being as stupid as you are should be a criminal offence.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

No idea what you are on about, but using your logic in previous thread, you must be a disgusting child molester and you support a family with a pedo. This alone speaks volumes about your twisted mind and thinking.

I am glad Novak is finally feeling the pain of his stupid anti-vax mindset. I am glad France wants to make peoples lives difficult if they are anti-vax.

Being as stupid as you are should be a criminal offence.
    You must be drinking quite heavily when writing these because I have had the first two vaccines as well as numerous other vaccines needed when visiting the third world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast