HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default poor grace had better make friends with suzie

well as you know when the housemates had to pick the ball out in the garden to pick the golden ticket winner and while they were doing it the audience were chanting
    'get grace out'
    'get grace out'
    grace heard this and dats why she waz nearly in tears last night so unless she sucks up to suzie and accepts her into the plastics even tho suzie is 43 then grace doesn't stand a hope of a chance

and remember suzie has been watching big brother for the last few weeks and knows about all the backstabbing going on

now this brings me down to my question why do the public hate grace becoz i think shes one of the coolest housemates

soz if dis is considered spam but i want to know your veiws on graces recent encounter with the cruel public

also and not to spam another thread but what do you think of divina because i think she the best presenter you could ever get
    Last edited by superstar911; 10-06-2006 at 06:00 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

1. Grace doesn't want to be a 'Plastic'
    2. Grace isn't being a 'Stuck-up' everyone in the BB house is trying to be nice because they dont want to be evicted.

Now SSShhh.
    lets go, somewhere amazing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Grace continually backstabs and talks about others.

And then she wonders why the public hate her!