HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School = BOBBA!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default School = BOBBA!

I just realised how cräp my school is. A few points.

1. Our form tutor annouced to the whole form that she had seen my friend Jeremy hugging his girlfriend and made it out to be a crime.
    2. She also annouced to the whole for that my other friend David had smoked out of school.
    3. When I yelled at her for the two incidents she said all three of us were in the wrong.
    4. They have put the prices of food up by 30-40p but only added on 10p to free school meals. You can now buy a small plate of chips and a carton of Ribena with free school meals voucher. My friend Jess worked out that if you bought a sarnie everyday for a year you would end up paying £48 more than before the price change.
    5. My friend David got punched by Declan right under my IT teacher's overly large nose. She turned her back, David tapped her on the shoulder and asked if she saw it. She said to him "Don't touch me David, I can class it as assault".

All this and more contribute to my overwhelming belief that my school is the most rotten spunkfest heap of bobba that the government could manage to extract from their hole.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Awww bless Tht is so Totally Like my skool! But Our lunch prices went up aswell. Chips were only 70p And now there £1. No One buys them any more!

I get your feeling
    ok. :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm taking packed lunch... and if they're expecting my family to pay bulding fund..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

u lot r lucky u got that food! my school is now a "healthy food school" and have scrapped every chip and burger going!

the alternatives are rubbish. you wonder why we all go out of lunch.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My site
    1000th Post
    -------------------------------------------------
    New TV

Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar was too big for your user group.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My school is all healthy and good, but I leave to the shops for lunch, our lunch hours is our own. go anywhere we want ;D
    jesus christ, that's a pretty face.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yep i agree thats what i do.
    My site
    1000th Post
    New TV

Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar was too big for your user group.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

we arn't allowed out of skool to buy ya dinner yeah we've got dat healthy menu now and tis proper unfair aswell coz all the food is so much more expensive and yet its rubbish. but it dunt affect me coz i buy sandwiches frm skool neway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my chip butty's and packets of chips are 60p. i always get the bag of chips though theres more in them. besides at the side of the till they got the ketchup and mustard. u can take them outside if there in a packet.
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Are school, threw most of it, provides no food from itself, and dosnt let you go out to get any, so basicly you are stuck with crapy pact lunches day after day, after that any altentive food is good "/

athogh yr 11 big impovment, i can now just go down to BK and get a xl dubble bacon cheese burger insted (an advnatge of exsams)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I Just Buy It... Who Cares About Price

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast