HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Rooney: I would love to see Gerrard at MU

Rooney: I would love to see Gerrard in a Manchester United shirt

Manchester United star Wayne Rooney has admitted he would love to see Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard play for the current Premier League champions at Old Trafford.

The Manchester United talisman claims the Liverpool captain would be a brilliant player under Sir Alex Ferguson, but admits it would be impossible for the Anfield hero to move to Old Trafford because he is “a Liverpool man through and through”.

Wayne Rooney claims Steven Gerrard had trials with Manchester United before he joined Liverpool, and in addition to being a brilliant player, Rooney claims he and his Anfield counterpart are good friends.

When asked which players he would like to team up with at Old Trafford, the Manchester United star told Goal.com: “It’s not for me to say because that’s the manager’s job, to bring the best players to Manchester United.”

“I’ve played with some great players in the past and would have loved to have played with some legends of the game.”

“Steven Gerrard is a very good mate of mine and he had trials at Manchester United as a kid, it would have been great to have had him at United, but that will never happen because he’s a Liverpool man through and through.”

“He’s a top-class player.”

The Manchester United hero, who recently scored four goals against Hull City to take his tally in the Premier League this season to nineteen goals, also suggested he would have loved to play with Real Madrid and France legend Zinedine Zidane.

Rooney added: “I’d have loved to have played with Zinedine Zidane.”

“I’ve played against him and I was just in awe.”

“But playing against him gave me a lot of confidence because it gave me the belief to say ‘I can play with the best, and I’m just going to chill out and let my football do the talking'.”

Rooney: I would love to see Gerrard in a Manchester United shirt 26 January 2010 - 10:24 | Sport.co.uk

**** can't believe he had trials for us and we didn't even sign him up!!!!. **** **** ****!!!!

I would love to see him at United too. Gerrard is quality quality player and he's been so consistent for the last 4 years and so.

Even though he's scouse/Liverpool through and through.. when football is involved... NEVER SAY NEVER!

SIGN HIM UP FERGIE, SIGN HIM UP!!!

I don't think he'll be at Liverpool for very long now, they are not winning anything and i'm sure he'll want to end his career on a high.
    Last edited by United-Clowgon; 26-01-2010 at 08:20 PM.
    OOPS I DID IT AGAIN..

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

well i would never say never but i would say that it's unlikely. Depends though because Wayne was "a blue forever" and liverpool are in hard times but i think Stevie is to much involved in the club to come to United. Can we afford him?!

I posted before you edited and that did cross my mind depends does he love liverpool more then he loves success?
    Last edited by luce; 26-01-2010 at 08:23 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah cause rooney says it im sure everyone will just bow down and follow his commands, cause as long as rooney's okay with something it should definitely happen.
    I love it when you
    flex like that

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm sorry Clowgon, I usually try to stick up for you, as I think you're an alright poster but just get slated, but I have to say, this thread is embarrassing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no he won't go this time around
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Luccy. View Post
    well i would never say never but i would say that it's unlikely. Depends though because Wayne was "a blue forever" and liverpool are in hard times but i think Stevie is to much involved in the club to come to United. Can we afford him?!

I posted before you edited and that did cross my mind depends does he love liverpool more then he loves success?

I think we've got a few penies here and there we don't have to pay/find much on our debt until 2017 so i don't know how our homer simpson owner is going to do things.

I'd say £20 - 40 Million a season we will have to spend? Should be coming out of Glazer's pockets but he has not given us a penny to spend on players since he's taken us over - He's been using the Club's money.
    OOPS I DID IT AGAIN..

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by United-Clowgon View Post
    **** can't believe he had trials for us and we didn't even sign him up!!!!. **** **** ****!!!!

I would love to see him at United too. Gerrard is quality quality player and he's been so consistent for the last 4 years and so.

Even though he's scouse/Liverpool through and through.. when football is involved... NEVER SAY NEVER!

SIGN HIM UP FERGIE, SIGN HIM UP!!!

I don't think he'll be at Liverpool for very long now, they are not winning anything and i'm sure he'll want to end his career on a high.
    But when the banks involved NEVER is added to the vocabulary!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Leaahh. View Post
    yeah cause rooney says it im sure everyone will just bow down and follow his commands, cause as long as rooney's okay with something it should definitely happen.
    he's obviously mates with him and he said he would love to see him there because he's an intense player. He also said that he's liverpool through and through so it's unlikely to happen. If you also look and see that he says the manager knows what's best.

It's hardly a case of bow down and worship my every demand. It was only an interview :eusa_wall

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Browney View Post
    I'm sorry Clowgon, I usually try to stick up for you, as I think you're an alright poster but just get slated, but I have to say, this thread is embarrassing.
    Thanks. (H)

But how is this thread inbrassing? :@

He's a scouse but still who gives a ****. Rooney for example a scouse and he had the choice of between us Liverpool and Newcastle - He choosedddd us!

f the "You scouse, never play for United" I think Gerrard would jump at the chance to play for us - Obviously he wouldn't come out and say, in a interview for example - "I would play for Manchester United"

but i bet someone who knows Gerrard i.e his wife or Fam perhaps has asked him a similar question, which i'm sure he probably said he would.

Quote Originally Posted by TickTockTickTock View Post
    But when the banks involved NEVER is added to the vocabulary!!
    *REMOVED* It's Manchester United we are talking here, the biggest Club in the Country and arguably the biggest in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Luccy. View Post
    he's obviously mates with him and he said he would love to see him there because he's an intense player. He also said that he's liverpool through and through so it's unlikely to happen. If you also look and see that he says the manager knows what's best.

It's hardly a case of bow down and worship my every demand. It was only an interview :eusa_wall
    This and lol.

Edited by Syko2006 (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter, thanks.
    Last edited by syko2006; 26-01-2010 at 09:01 PM.
    OOPS I DID IT AGAIN..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Didn't Gerrard get threatened by scousers if he was to make a move?

I'm sure someone kidnapped his granddad or sister or something like that just so he wouldn't move.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast