Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Thread: Artillery [WIP]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Artillery [WIP]

Im working on a artillery gun for some unknown reason :S anyway here is the base of the gun, i might mount in on a tractor type thing but can you guys point out any pixel mistakes and tell me wether i should just give up on it now and not waste time and maybe some constructive critism.
    *Please don't say "Theres no shading" or "it needs colour" it's a Work in Progress and ill add that last*
    Last edited by Revis; 25-02-2005 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Bad Grammer

Tokens

hehe very nice but one thing alteritty needs to look more like its upwards to likes its sho :eusa_doh: ting if its in work in progress 9/10 when its done ill see i love war stuff but i dont want to be in war thank god

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah i thought the barrel needed to be at an angle, i might make it seem like its being transported or just set up or summit, thanks anyway

Tokens

no offense but it looks like an impossible shape,
    if you can fix it, cos its hard to describe what to fix, i'd give you an 8/10
    right now its 7/10
    if you colour it 9/10
    and shading 10/10
    anyway its wat i reckon
    *in progress of a habbo game*

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Need's color Dude! otherwise 8/10
    Incase you cannot read my signature properly, my user name on runescape is Scriptermone.

*Image Removed*
    *Image Removed*
    *Image Removed*

Signature edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have signature images that go over the total height size allowed for your user group.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ive gone and totally changed it from the impossible shape i think gregzilla was trying to describe, the front shield sorter merged into the base box somehow which was just lazyness on my part, the whole bottem box has gone and the new versian looks a bit better, thanks for the help guys.

Tokens

welcome anytime
    *in progress of a habbo game*