HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default ****........ Tevez = going

Manchester United have confirmed that Carlos Tevez is leaving the club.

United were willing to pay the £25.5m to turn the striker's two-year loan move into a permanent five-year deal but Tevez, 25, has decided to move on.

"Disappointingly, his advisors informed the club that he does not wish to continue playing for Manchester United," read a United statement.

"The club thanks Carlos for his services over the last two seasons and wishes him good luck for the future."

Tevez became a crowd favourite during his time at the Old Trafford club and helped the side win the last two Premier League titles as well as the 2008 Champions League trophy.

But he has joined Cristiano Ronaldo in wanting to exit the club, with his final appearance being as a substitute in United's loss to Barcelona in the 2009 Champions League final.

United said they were willing to make Tevez "one of its highest paid players but were told by the Argentine's advisors, who own the player's economic rights, that he would not be accepting the offer of their deal.

Manchester City and Chelsea now appear to be the two main clubs vying for Tevez, who - according to his adviser Kia Joorabchian - is unlikely to move to Liverpool because of their intense rivalry with United.

City are flexing their financial clout as their manager Mark Hughes tries to put together a squad capable of challenging the top four of United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.

"We've held discussions with some of the interested parties over the last week and the fact is that Carlos will not make any decision until the first week of July," Joorabchian told BBC Five Live.

"This is a very important decision for him. He is deciding on the future of the next five years.

"This is purely and simply his personal decision. It will not be anyone else's decision. It will not be mine or other parties involved.

"He has to sign the next five years with a club he believes has got ambition to go forward in the Premier league, a club with history and one that really wants to achieve things.

"Carlos does not want to go to Liverpool because of their competitive nature with Manchester United. He does love the United fans very much and has a lot of respect for them.

"I think that if you look at Carlos's history, he has always gone into grassroots clubs like Boca Juniors and Corinthians, who had not won anything and were at the bottom of the league when he joined them and he won the title with them in his first season."

If Carlos had been offered a contract six months ago at United he wouldn't have hesitated (to sign it)

Carlos Tevez's adviser Kia Joorabchian

Joorabchian added: "Manchester City is one club and Chelsea is another and there are also others as well.

"I think it will come down to what Carlos feels is the best club for him. He'll make a decision on which club has the biggest ambition, who he feels has the strength to go to the next level.

"City, Chelsea and most of the clubs have shown that they have that ambition. He will evaluate what he feels is the next big challenge in his life. Carlos has always loved big challenges."

Tevez scored 15 goals last season but was frustrated at continually finding himself on the bench for key games and was wary of the issue ahead of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

Despite the affection of United's fans, he has reportedly complained of a lack of respect from the club and his treatment at their hands.

Joorabchian recently explained that United's failure to sign his client up permanently last summer and in January 2009 were behind Tevez's complaints.

And he added: "If Carlos had been offered a contract six months ago at United he wouldn't have hesitated [to sign it]," he said.

His departure now leaves United manager Sir Alex Ferguson without two of his most influential players of recent seasons.

Wigan midfielder Antonio Valencia has been linked with a move to United as the club try to replace the duo.
    ******* too late. ******* hell what are we doing ok.... Ronaldo.... BUT TEVEZ?? What the? He was without doubt except for Rooney United's most influential player... The way he played last season, that should of surely woken up the United advisor's to put a deal on the table for him straight after last season was over....

Tevez and Rooney play so well together, It's like a partnership of Torres and Villa but even better.

What the hell can Valencia do? He would never be able to replace Ronaldo, but most importantly Tevez. I am angry, the chances of him going to Man City, Chelsea.... - I hope there is some light at the end of the tunnel and Tevez changes his mind.... We haven't got a decent cover, Machelda - Still devloping.... God it's unbelievable.. What are they doing...

Berba****ov..... I am worried about the season ahead... What is now like 1 week until the transfer windows closes, we haven't brought no one in... We need a leader, we need players who can inspire the team...
    Valencia won't be able to do that.

Closed by preposterous (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed to prevent further arguments.
    Last edited by dirrty; 21-06-2009 at 04:54 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good, get rid of his ugly mug when I want to chill out and watch the footy.
    I love it when you
    flex like that

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Leaahh. View Post
    He's not ugly.... He has scares on his neck but so what? I'm sure we all have some part of our body that we don't like.

He was a great player, but i think he wasn't scoring as much goals....

We need to spend £30 Mill in Bringing Benzema i think that is one of a few players who can replace him.

It's that stupid bloated Italian guy who manages Chelsea and that Herman Crespo who i am most ****** off about. :@

Trying to tap-up Tevez by Phoning him.... Begging him to come. Herman Crespo for giving out his number... Noob.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why not post in the summer transfers thread?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Clowgon View Post
    He's not ugly.... He has scares on his neck but so what? I'm sure we all have some part of our body that we don't like.
    In my opinion he was ugly, he didn't score as much as everyone expected anyway.
    I love it when you
    flex like that

Tokens

Latest Awards:

transfer window closes in 1 week? ok then.. also, whos machelda?
    Last edited by Scouse; 20-06-2009 at 02:50 PM.

Justice for the 96

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Leaahh. View Post
    Wow, that's your view of footballers, great football fan you are.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default hehehe

Clowgons cracking up

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Transfer window closes in 1week? You don't follow football much do you.

Tokens

He's from the blue half of Merseyside.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast