HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Rares Report 17/07/2007 re-posted

hey guys/girls here are some updates on the rares values:

Red = Below habbox value
    Blue = Same as habbox value

Green = Above habbox value

Throne: i am now strating to see thrones go for 40+ they are riseing every day who knows how much they will be in a few mounths time. Thrones now worth 40.0+ CS. seen them go for this price around 5-10 times

HC Sofas: there still going for the same price dont see them going up or down. HC sofas 1.0 CS. seen these go for this price so many times lost count how many times

T-Sofa: The prices of these T-Sofas are now droping fast in value they have dropped down the most in value i think maby there going to go as low as 0.5-1.5 in a few mounths time. value at the moment is around 1.0-1.5 CS

Majestic's: These are hard to value they go up and down every day so i would say there still same prices as habbox home page values them. 2.0 CS seen these go a that price about 4 times

Tubmasters: these are really usless if you got them get rid of them now my advice these are droping so fast that they will be norms soon so get rid now be for you lose even more. 0.10-0.20 CS seen them go for this price around 5 times maby more

Thats all i know sofa hope they help you in your trades

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its good what you have done with the colour. But it seems like you have just posted your comments and thoughts about the rares. You must post what rare you have seen traded, at what value and how many times seen traded at that price.

i.e.

Throne - 1hc - 2 times
    - 0.5hc - 1 time
    Comments: ...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think iv seen this 3 times now :S

Need a domain but dont have paypal... not to worry. You can purchase a domain via text or home phone at XeoDomains.mobi.

(X Moderator)
    AKA Cheekykarl