HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    StripedTiger

Latest Awards:

Default New Years Resolution - Ends 5th January

Every New year many people give up something to the year coming. They try making themselves better, or fitter or happier. Some people give up chocolate, some people give up smoking. There are so many things we could give up.

What i would like you to do is tell me what you will be giving up this New Year and why. Do you think you'll stick to it? I know i won't stick to mine :p
    So what are you waiting for? Get posting

The Prize: 3 black smoke machines, 1 dragon kindly donated By Smiddy1234

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name:
    Habbox Name:
    Entry:

Follow the link below and click on the post reply icon, and remember to leave your habbo name.

This competition will run until 5th January unless otherwise stated. After that the winner will be chosen and Aquae will hand over the prizes in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Staff Member ONLY.
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom

Terms and conditions: You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on January 5th 2006. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced in this forum and will be announced in the final post of this competition and will be contacted by Aquae to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competitions.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so. ANYONE COMMENTING WILL ALSO BE UNABLE TO ENTER ANY COMPETITION IN THIS FORUM FOR ONE MONTH FROM THE DATE OF THEIR COMMENT.

Congratulations to:

Finolastar93 who won 3 black smoke machines, 1 dragon kindly donated By Smiddy1234

you'll be contacted soon
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 12-01-2006 at 05:56 PM.
    Mrs S Dalton
    Autistic

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: :Newsie

Habbox Name: :Newsie

Entry:

Hrrrrm, a new years resolution? Now thats a hard one. I guess I want to start putting my friends first in all situations.

Over the last couple of years I have found that I have been increasingly letting my friends down by pulling out at the last minute when we arrange things. It has got to stop, so this years, new years resolution, will be to put my friends first and stick to whatever we agree.

I really want to stick with this resolution because one day my friends are just going to get fed up of it and ditch me, and at the end of the day, what have you got if you havent got friends? So, for mine and my friend's sakes, I must stick with this resolution.
    Resigned from Habbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa
    I found the first ever anti-Adzeh website: www.dictionary.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo(x) Name : frank459
    Entry :

This year im gonna give up meat and selfishness
    I think its wrong to kill animals just for food
    So veggie me be! (even tho i dont like vegetables ill try them!)

Tokens

Habbo Name: Anflex
    Habbox Name: Anflex
    Entry: This year I'm hoping to give up smoking for the 345342524th time. I doubt I will suceed so I'm just going to make this resoloution to fit in with the crowd of resoloutioners. :eusa_danc
    Get it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

habbo(x) name : re101

Entry : Id like to start a more active life get out more and get fitter (even though i am already quite fit) its one of those things i enjoy doing but lately i've been obsessed with habbo so im cutting down (not too much) and getting out more, playing sport etc. AMEN

Tokens

Habbo Name : RareWolf
    Habbox Name : RareWolf

Have More of a life in the real world, spend less time on habbo and more time studying *Feels like a gr8 big swat* and having fun with real mates. habbo is fun, it just isnt real.

Tokens

habboname: trunks.15
    habboxname: trunks.15

hmz... this year i will go less to school then before joke :p
    na i wil help teh poor plunder teh rich and help the hungry one
    ore
    i will try and come more on habbo AND pay more atention on habbo not on ma game

o yeah try to put ma name in habbox (A) wait there is still no t in habbox
    i am not mental ask ma shoe
    real lime lover dont hate the lime plz ^_^
    setting my name in habbox o wait there is no T in habbox
    host a picture clikHERE

(\_/)
    (X.x)
    (666)

This Is a evil Bunny. Copy evil Bunny Into Your Signature To Help Him On His Way To World Domination!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo name: Rupsie
    Habbox name: Rupsie
    My entry: This year I am going to give up alcohol. Seems like an easy thing to do but when you have been dependant on the booze to wash away your problems it's hard. I wanna get somewhere in life, and why should a can of fosters be stopping me? Its time to give up, its been the time for a few years, but I never noticed it.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name:
    :Soph
    Habbox Name:
    :Soph
    Entry:
    For my new years resolution, Im going to try harder at school, and not get sent out of every lesson I set foot into, Also, Im not going to skip school either, And Im going to work extra specially hard to hand in my homework on time and do my classwork ;p [sounds easy, but its not]

JoeComins Guest

Habbo Name: Games.::.Guru
    Habbox Forum Name: JoeComins

Entry

My resolution this year is to not have a resolution.
    Might sound strange, but this year, I won't be able to break it, as I ont hav one. This is contradicting myself, but if you want to get anything in life, you have to be a jack ***

Edited By Aquae - Watch your language when you post in the forum!
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 07-12-2005 at 03:52 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast