HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Barrows gloves

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Barrows gloves

I really need to be thinking about getting a pair of Barrows gloves, so I need to get all of the requirements for rfd then do it.

The following are the requirements I still haven't got for RFD.

Completed Shadow of the Storm
    Completed Biohazard
    Completed Witch's House
    Completed Monkey Madness
    Completed Desert Treasure
    Started Legends' Quest
    176 Quest points (only got 83)

So basically as well as doing them quests and whatever quests need to be done for them, I also need to get my quest points up to 176 from 83. I should add that I have always hated questing, hence a such low qp.

Anyone know long doing that might take? :/

Thanks!

Edit: Also need to get a few skills up to start Legends, this is going to take so long!!
    Last edited by Apple; 28-10-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

long ass week for you.

Try looking through the quest guide on urr icr if its zybez or another site which shows how long they take but some quests give you a few qp for an easy quest aslong as u got tele should be piece of cake tbh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Put a difficulty filter on your questlist and just finish as many novice quests as you can. runehq, tip.it, zybez, salsrealm, etc. all have quest guides so they won't be too hard to complete.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

do the rest of the biohazard series all up to roving elves so you have a dragon halberd and crystal bow (ftw)