Browse the Wiki
We have over 2000 pages of Habbo-related info on our Wiki! Click here to view a random page and learn something new!
HabboxStarz!
Habbo's most fun talent competition is back! Show us your home pride and win BIG with HabboxLive: 500c in prizes to be won!
Join the team
Whether you're a music fan, a writer, a builder or designer, we've got roles for you! Apply now to join our friendly & active staff team


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    636
    Tokens
    0

    Default Danny Welbeck - Preston - Championship

    Has he played yet? I don't rate him as someone who will shine in the future tbh.

    Hoping he can fire Darren Ferguson's side into the prem - Dad VS SON
    the prospect of it happening is so mouth-watering!!
    OOPS I DID IT AGAIN..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    10,912
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yes and he scored :rolleyes:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,236
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    well, preston are up considering he can just call daddy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    636
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Yes and he scored :rolleyes:
    LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by thyflux View Post
    well, preston are up considering he can just call daddy
    Hehe.
    Last edited by United-Clowgon; 01-02-2010 at 10:39 PM.
    OOPS I DID IT AGAIN..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    4,825
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Scored on debut... shows how much you keep up to date with football.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,404
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    His goal was UNBELIEVABLE JEFF.

    So what are the rules around premiership clubs giving players to championship clubs?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    636
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StefanWolves View Post
    Scored on debut... shows how much you keep up to date with football.

    BOHOEEEE

    Edited by Jamesy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.
    Last edited by Jamesy; 02-02-2010 at 02:39 PM.
    OOPS I DID IT AGAIN..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689
    Tokens
    25

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by United-Clowgon View Post
    Has he played yet? I don't rate him as someone who will shine in the future tbh.

    Hoping he can fire Darren Ferguson's side into the prem - Dad VS SON
    the prospect of it happening is so mouth-watering!!
    Right.. he's only 19, he's already scored a couple of goals in the few appearances he's had for United (off the top of my head: Stoke, Wolves, Southampton, Derby, Barnsley) and he scored on his debut for Preston.

    WrestleMania XXVIII
    The match the world has been waiting for..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    636
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Heart View Post
    Right.. he's only 19, he's already scored a couple of goals in the few appearances he's had for United (off the top of my head: Stoke, Wolves, Southampton, Derby, Barnsley) and he scored on his debut for Preston.
    Yes i know he's only 19 but i just don't think he'll be at united for long, i just don't think he'll fit into our setup and our style of play.

    People get carried away and all hyped up that's he scored a few goals for us when in fact he has long way to go to prove himself a decent quality player.

    As you say he's only 19 perhaps he'll be "amazing" in a few years time.
    OOPS I DID IT AGAIN..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,388
    Tokens
    50
    Habbo
    lxce

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by United-Clowgon View Post
    Yes i know he's only 19 but i just don't think he'll be at united for long, i just don't think he'll fit into our setup and our style of play.

    People get carried away and all hyped up that's he scored a few goals for us when in fact he has long way to go to prove himself a decent quality player.

    As you say he's only 19 perhaps he'll be "amazing" in a few years time.
    Just because he won't fit into out set up doesn't mean he won't be a class player?!


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •