HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The New Normal

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Default The New Normal

I found out this new tv series and I got so addicted to it I saw the 7 episodes available on tv in one day! The story is incredible and the show is really funny. Ryan Murphy did a great job at taking real issues and making them interesting and able to get so many people to connect, a bit like in Glee.

Have you ever watched it? What do you think about it? Here is the trailer.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I watch it. I absolutely love it, I really like the characters in it and I find it pretty funny. I think it's on on Thursday's here and I always try watching it on the day it comes out because I really like it. I like Justin Bartha lots and lots (he plays David in it) so I guess it's another reason why I like it more.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love it haha i even watched a film the other day just because it had David in it from the programme. I think it's a good take on modern life too. I think there was a thread before about it x.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonalds View Post
    I watch it. I absolutely love it, I really like the characters in it and I find it pretty funny. I think it's on on Thursday's here and I always try watching it on the day it comes out because I really like it. I like Justin Bartha lots and lots (he plays David in it) so I guess it's another reason why I like it more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I love it haha i even watched a film the other day just because it had David in it from the programme. I think it's a good take on modern life too. I think there was a thread before about it x.
    Omg yes, David is so cute. I had no idea who any of those actors were actually, but nice cast.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    Omg yes, David is so cute. I had no idea who any of those actors were actually, but nice cast.
    Have you ever seen The Hangover? The one who plays David is the guy in The Hangover, he plays Doug in it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Have you ever seen The Hangover? The one who plays David is the guy in The Hangover, he plays Doug in it.
    Naw, never watched any of them. If he gay irl?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    Naw, never watched any of them. If he gay irl?
    Justin Bartha isn't gay, I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Justin Bartha isn't gay, I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend.
    Tbh him and his husband in The New Normal look really cute, but the fact that David is so much smaller than Bryan just looks so weird. Can't really explain it, but Bryan has kind of a young face, and David seems like the older one, so the fact that Bryan is so much taller is really weird.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Watched every episode besides the last one and I don't know why not yet... It's great!
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skandair View Post
    Watched every episode besides the last one and I don't know why not yet... It's great!
    Watched the last one two days ago and it's so cuteeeeeeee! :3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast