HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Default How I Met Your Mother, season finale

A thread about How I Met Your Mother was needed since I've just watched the season finale and can't wait to see the 9th and last season! -cries can't believe it's almost over..

So after 8 years, they finally let us know who is the mother of Ted's kids, and after so much expectation, didn't we all expect a person who would actually be worth this eternal wait? At least that's how I felt. In my imagination she would be a mix of Lily and Robin. The perfect best friend and the perfect girlfriend for Ted.

I must say I was really disappointed. Not to be mean or anything because we still don't know that much from his wife, but every single mention he made of her along the years kind of created a top model meets princess wife. When her umbrella appeared my heart stopped, but when her face was shown, I felt let down. She isn't anything special. She doesn't seem worth waiting for 8 years.. I just hope her personality turns out to be amazing and she can actually turn out to be the wife we all imagined for Ted.

What do you think?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

DID YOU KNOW THEY REVEALED THE MOTHER ON FACEBOOK? Straight after the episode was aired for Americans they posted it, so anyone not in America (I think) would have had a huge spoiler. I thought posting it on Facebook was a bad move but it wasn't SO awful. I mean it didn't really matter that you just saw the mother, that wasn't the huge deal, it didn't really matter how pretty she was or what she looked like, I just can't wait to see what she's actually like after the announcement of who she is. Hahahahaaha, I'm so lucky I don't have Facebook, although I have now seen the mother's appearance and it didn't really bother me.

I think I've missed quite a large amount of How I Met Your Mother episodes, so after exams end I'm just gonna buy the box set and watch them all.

I've yet to see the episode in which she was revealed, I think it comes out in the UK on Thursday, but her appearance hasn't let me down at all as that's not the most important part of it. I also think the mother looks quite like Robin and Lily, am I the only one?

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonalds View Post
    DID YOU KNOW THEY REVEALED THE MOTHER ON FACEBOOK? Straight after the episode was aired for Americans they posted it, so anyone not in America (I think) would have had a huge spoiler. I thought posting it on Facebook was a bad move but it wasn't SO awful. I mean it didn't really matter that you just saw the mother, that wasn't the huge deal, it didn't really matter how pretty she was or what she looked like, I just can't wait to see what she's actually like after the announcement of who she is. Hahahahaaha, I'm so lucky I don't have Facebook, although I have now seen the mother's appearance and it didn't really bother me.

I think I've missed quite a large amount of How I Met Your Mother episodes, so after exams end I'm just gonna buy the box set and watch them all.

I've yet to see the episode in which she was revealed, I think it comes out in the UK on Thursday, but her appearance hasn't let me down at all as that's not the most important part of it. I also think the mother looks quite like Robin and Lily, am I the only one?
    OMG! That is so not fair what the hell?! Also what do you mean with ''announcement of who she is''? We all know who she is.

The episode in which she is revealed is the last one from season 8, so good luck getting there. I don't think it has came out in Portugal yet, but I watch it online so I always know what's happening. I don't think she looks anything like Robin nor Lily, in my opinion she looks like she's going to be pretty boring.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    OMG! That is so not fair what the hell?! Also what do you mean with ''announcement of who she is''? We all know who she is.

The episode in which she is revealed is the last one from season 8, so good luck getting there. I don't think it has came out in Portugal yet, but I watch it online so I always know what's happening. I don't think she looks anything like Robin nor Lily, in my opinion she looks like she's going to be pretty boring.
    By announcement of who she is I meant the revealing of her. Like putting a face to a name.

I've seen a hella lot of How I Met Your Mothers from all of the series, just not all of them and I feel like watching it in order haha.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonalds View Post
    By announcement of who she is I meant the revealing of her. Like putting a face to a name.

I've seen a hella lot of How I Met Your Mothers from all of the series, just not all of them and I feel like watching it in order haha.
    Oh, that's done though.

A few weeks ago I decided to watch season one and OH MY GOD! They were all so young and Barney had the worst hair cut I've ever seen in my life!! It was so so funny!