HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default [CA] Email newsletter released and V13 Released

V13 Has been released at Habbo canada

::::::::::::::::::::::mail Newsie::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey CrazyColaist, we have a surprise for you!

Our 3rd Birthday is coming up soon… but I bet you didn’t know that we’d be celebratin' in such STYLE - with so many NEW FEATURES!

HABBO GROUPS is the coolest way to start a posse. You get to design your own badge, create a custom Home page, and make your Group even more exclusive than Teetoo’s console!
    Create a group RIGHT HERE, and let the rallying for support from your Habbo friends BEGIN!
    Once you’ve got yourself a nice posse, it’s time to take to the Navigator, and give BATTLE BALL REBOUND a bounce! This new version has power-ups, new multi-floor maze arenas and MORE!
    Learn how to play HERE, and this weekend see if YOUR Group can rack up the biggest score!

Last week sure was exciting!

Staff Blurbs!

Habbo.CA is hopping ALL WEEKEND LONG with great activities planned by Habbos just like you!

La_Brea:

As you might remember from my Global Warming protest, I’m an environmentally conscious Habbo Staff.

With the new ECOTRON machine in the Catalogue I can recycle some of my old Furni, in exchange for Game Tickets or shiny new Furni you can ONLY get with this machine!

Moiraine's Weekend Hijinx:

Change your clothes to match Moiraine's faster than anyone else and POOF - you could win a fantastic prize!
    Search Moiraine’s Quick Change Artist Game on SUNDAY, between 7pm and 10pm EST!

See you in Habbo,
    Teetoo
    Hotel Staff

This email has been sent to you by Habbo (www.habbo.ca). If you do not wish to receive further news or updates about cool new Habbo campaigns and other fun stuff please click here.
    A Habbo user has registered with this email address. If you have not registered at Habbo Hotel and have received this message in error, you may remove your email address by clicking here.
    Note: Replies to this email will not be processed.
    www.habbo.ca
    Sulake Canada Inc.
    P.O. Box 70, Toronto-A; 119 Spadina Ave;
    Toronto, ON; Canada; M5T 2T2

i dont give a ____ if i do its ____ you

fyi, i wont stop using adblock #shame.

crazycolaist/leerm

oh and if you moan that im rude its because
    i dont have respect for most 15 year olds...
    especially ones which come on here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There was/is an error with their Ecotron, it let you recycle furni that you haven't owned for 1 month or w/e. I won 10 plasto chairs in a FF yesterday and it let me recycle then straight away last hotel to get v13 is .JP!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha there still on V11
    i dont give a ____ if i do its ____ you

fyi, i wont stop using adblock #shame.

crazycolaist/leerm

oh and if you moan that im rude its because
    i dont have respect for most 15 year olds...
    especially ones which come on here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zeux View Post
    Haha there still on V11
    If you referring to .JP they are in V12, its China in v11

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Spanner View Post
    There was/is an error with their Ecotron, it let you recycle furni that you haven't owned for 1 month or w/e. I won 10 plasto chairs in a FF yesterday and it let me recycle then straight away last hotel to get v13 is .JP!
    Lucky you, you win everything

Oh well, better take advantage of this feature before Habbo finds out
    shawn