HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Exclamation [Need Pixel Help] Hello Kitty TV

Okay, so, I'm new to this forum. My name is Meg, I sometimes listen to the radio but I mostly come here for the rare values. I'm a bit of a pixel artist, nothing special though. I joined the forums specifically for this reason: I need help with my Hello Kitty TV Cabinet!

I'm fairly happy with it so far, I still have a lot to do. But, I'm having some problem with the far ear. I was hoping perhaps someone would be able to give me a hand with that?

Here's what I did so far... ugh, that ear makes me want to cut my wrists....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

LMAO Atleast you're honest to yourself, do you want it more rounded or leaning off to the side?

Tokens

yeah, kind of angled more like a cats ear really is. :/
    Idk, I tried, but, It looks awful. lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think it'd work better if it were all circle like hello kitty and the screen in the centre, also remove the draws, with it being that thin I can't help but think they won't hold much

Tokens

Hahah, I'll try doing it round, and I intended on making it thicker later, I had used it to create a headboard for a bed previously.

Tokens

Any improvement?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you need to add a few extra shades to where it changes angles, on the inside edge of the outside (if that makes sense) do a dark gradient growing lighter in boxes, and try and remove the inside black line and replace it with a darker or lighter grey depending on which suits it better

Tokens

Thanks for the tip, i'll try it out later when I have the time.

hey orli, im also new, btw dont make my mistake and yell at the 1st sight of critasisum, may i sudgest when making the ears use the circle tool, then cut off the remaning with either pencil or rubber, i think it looks awesome so far, add a few shading perhaps and it could do with being a bit thicker, i can tell this will be cool

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut-112 View Post
    hey orli, im also new, btw dont make my mistake and yell at the 1st sight of critasisum, may i sudgest when making the ears use the circle tool, then cut off the remaning with either pencil or rubber, i think it looks awesome so far, add a few shading perhaps and it could do with being a bit thicker, i can tell this will be cool
    That would give you a straight on view of a circle, to make it isometric (can't be done in the modern paint) you need to resize/ something i've actually forgot the name haha

But you had to type 26 into the a box and it'd turn it into the closest habbo isometrics you could get

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast