Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default how to improve english faster????

im always try hard to speak english and sometimes i got stuck up for a long time....anyone can help me plz???skype???yahoo???its practice rite to be like native speaker

Tokens

podcasts/videos/tv shows (maybe kids ones, depending on your vocabulary) will all help. I'd say don't read as much because you might pronounce the words wrong in your head

Tokens

Latest Awards:

1.) Practice speaking English everyday. Talk to someone in English.

2.) Enroll in an English class.

3.) Watch or listen media in English. TV Shows or radio.

I was bad in speaking English too cause i don't usually speak English irl plus English isn't my first language.

last.fm

Tokens
    Habbo
    Narnat,

Latest Awards:

Reading can help as well as watching English Tv programs also just talking to people that speak english.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

English is like one of the hardest languages to learn if it isn't your first, so stick with it if you get stuck!

Do like the others have said, but honestly, don't give up on it
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Instead of saying goodbye to people say piss off instead. It's a nicer version

moderator alert Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!
    Last edited by Chris; 24-10-2011 at 03:23 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Since when was infectious the only mod on the forum? Damn sick of getting pms from you or whatever all the time. Maybe I'll stop pointless posting if it came from rosie or someone else but you doing it 24/7 just makes me want to break the rules even more

give someone else a chance.

Now if I get one more Edited by Infectious on one of my posts I'm contacting scott to get a restraining order on you

k im done

oh and op just being around the forum and seeing how people post might help ur english OK?
    COOL
    Last edited by Catzsy; 25-10-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xRemziBx

Latest Awards:

Well if your around english people everyday, you'll pick up how they speak, one of my friends who was portuguese learnt in a few months, its not that hard!!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Reading is the best way to educate yourself, pick a subject you like and read - not only will you learn that topic, you English will improve drastically without you even knowing. I used to be terrible at English until Year 4 when this old-fashioned teacher made me and others stay behind at Lunch and read. I hated it at the time of course, but thats probably the best thing anyone has ever done for me.

Its developed my interests, perspectives.. everything.

Tokens

How will he know if he is pronouncing the word correct or not? Don dont like the idea of reading too much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast