HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Default pros/cons of gender

wat u think is pros and cons of each gender xxx

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

This is really hard though, could you give your opinion on this first? @buttons;
    And at the same time i do not want to offend anyone haha
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thatc00lgirl View Post
    This is really hard though, could you give your opinion on this first? @buttons;
    And at the same time i do not want to offend anyone haha
    it all depends, obviously i'm a female and only ever experienced life as a female, and it all depends whether or not you're an attractive/rich/white female etcetc!

pros of being female
    - being put first in terms of safety - think titanic, countries with compulsory army service
    - women are more likely to be believed in terms of rape, abuse etc than men are
    - can more easily get out of crimes
    - men will buy them shit for nothing, especially if they're attractive. so nights out are cheaper, men being the main breadwinner so women don't have to work as much etc
    - often have an easier time with dating etc compared to a man

cons of being female-
    - whilst being put first is a great thing, lots of women want equality and not want to be treated as better than men because they love men (me xx)
    - cons obviously the pain some women go through with their female bits!!
    - pressure of being perfect/beautiful/thin etc
    - not taken seriously, still sometimes seen as inferior to males
    - still sometimes seen as having to be housewives and thats prominent in other countries/cultures

pros of being a man
    - sometimes taken more seriously than females and may be some opportunities out there that they are more easily able to achieve eg powerful positions
    - attractiveness likely not as important as it is in women when it comes to media, jobs etc
    -

cons of being a man
    - laughed at for being abuse victims/not believed
    - not getting as much access to their children as females do
    - being seen as "lesser" if not buff, rich, achieving what a "man should" or being what a "real man is"
    - mental health rates & appearance issues not taken as seriously as in females

funny im actually finding it difficult to get pros for being a man x

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Martin, Empired, e5 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

As a quadgender transdisabled plantkin I am highly triggered by this thread
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    it all depends, obviously i'm a female and only ever experienced life as a female, and it all depends whether or not you're an attractive/rich/white female etcetc!

pros of being female
    - being put first in terms of safety - think titanic, countries with compulsory army service
    - women are more likely to be believed in terms of rape, abuse etc than men are
    - can more easily get out of crimes
    - men will buy them shit for nothing, especially if they're attractive. so nights out are cheaper, men being the main breadwinner so women don't have to work as much etc
    - often have an easier time with dating etc compared to a man

cons of being female-
    - whilst being put first is a great thing, lots of women want equality and not want to be treated as better than men because they love men (me xx)
    - cons obviously the pain some women go through with their female bits!!
    - pressure of being perfect/beautiful/thin etc
    - not taken seriously, still sometimes seen as inferior to males
    - still sometimes seen as having to be housewives and thats prominent in other countries/cultures

pros of being a man
    - sometimes taken more seriously than females and may be some opportunities out there that they are more easily able to achieve eg powerful positions
    - attractiveness likely not as important as it is in women when it comes to media, jobs etc
    -

cons of being a man
    - laughed at for being abuse victims/not believed
    - not getting as much access to their children as females do
    - being seen as "lesser" if not buff, rich, achieving what a "man should" or being what a "real man is"
    - mental health rates & appearance issues not taken as seriously as in females

funny im actually finding it difficult to get pros for being a man x
    Damn, i agree with you! You've told pretty much everything i was thinking but i didn't really want to say without
    probably offending some people haha. It's true when i watch those social experiments that also show good looking
    guys being catcalled by some women and men, and harassing them and people tend to feel sorry more for the ladies
    than the guys. Like they've never really thought about how insecure some men are when they are being catcalled.
    For situations such as crimes, they are still pretty sexist in some ways. People tend to see women as the victims than
    the sinners, and the guys as the sinners than the victims when sometimes it is the other way round. And men often
    assume the role of the bad guys in many situations such as drug dealers/murderers/thieves when honestly sometimes,
    the true fact is that they are all women. Sometimes i do feel bad for men but owell.
    Like buttons, Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I'm going to take mine to mean pros/cons in this country

pros of being a man
    -greater natural & potential strength
    -"allowed" to eat more (generally speaking)
    -less chance of being mugged/abused, at least it seems like it which probably ties in with the first point
    -superior beings

cons of being a man
    -"positive discrimination" potentially limits job opportunities as the company may choose a woman to look "with the times"
    -balls
    -lack of support and attention for a lot of male related issues ("Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat." -Hillary Clinton lol)

pros of being a woman maybe
    -probably easier to get wanted attention
    -a great focus on getting women "representation" in boardrooms and in STEM careers ultimately gives girls/women an unfair advantage (which more should capitalise on tbh)
    -usually fares better in court
    -longer life expectancy
    -can wear most "mens" clothes without being judged, not so much the other way around

cons of being a woman maybe
    -probably easier to get unwanted attention
    -menstruation and such things, not forgetting actual pregnancy for those who choose that route
    -no pockets in a lot of clothes???

This isn't really related but when I grew up I always assumed that it was OK for men to be rather fat but not for the woman. Obviously I was wrong but typing these lists out reminded me of that.
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    I'm going to take mine to mean pros/cons in this country

pros of being a man
    -greater natural & potential strength
    -"allowed" to eat more (generally speaking)
    -less chance of being mugged/abused, at least it seems like it which probably ties in with the first point
    -superior beings

cons of being a man
    -"positive discrimination" potentially limits job opportunities as the company may choose a woman to look "with the times"
    -balls
    -lack of support and attention for a lot of male related issues ("Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat." -Hillary Clinton lol)

pros of being a woman maybe
    -probably easier to get wanted attention
    -a great focus on getting women "representation" in boardrooms and in STEM careers ultimately gives girls/women an unfair advantage (which more should capitalise on tbh)
    -usually fares better in court
    -longer life expectancy
    -can wear most "mens" clothes without being judged, not so much the other way around

cons of being a woman maybe
    -probably easier to get unwanted attention
    -menstruation and such things, not forgetting actual pregnancy for those who choose that route
    -no pockets in a lot of clothes???

This isn't really related but when I grew up I always assumed that it was OK for men to be rather fat but not for the woman. Obviously I was wrong but typing these lists out reminded me of that.
    gd post except superior beings u guys smell x
    and yeah at the last point i'd usually agree but it's changing definitely, how many plus sized male models do u see?

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

and yeah at the last point i'd usually agree but it's changing definitely, how many plus sized male models do u see?
    None, which isn't a bad thing. I hope we get to none and I hope they stop being called "plus sized", it almost trivialises being obese.
    However what there still is a lot of "family" shows where the woman is thin and the man fat. Usually accompanied by man=stupid, woman=nag.
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

And plus sized female models are starting to get more attention and recognition, but i wonder why doesn't that apply
    to plus sized male models. They should be treated fairly, there should be plus sized male models too, if the women can
    do that and be applauded for it, men should be too. Haha smelly superior beings. Trump should start modelling, it'll do him good
    publicity haha.
    Like buttons, Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thatc00lgirl View Post
    And plus sized female models are starting to get more attention and recognition, but i wonder why doesn't that apply
    to plus sized male models. They should be treated fairly, there should be plus sized male models too, if the women can
    do that and be applauded for it, men should be too. Haha smelly superior beings. Trump should start modelling, it'll do him good
    publicity haha.
    I think you've gone the wrong way in this tbh lmao
    Like Nick Liked

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast