HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default New strain and more scaremongering

So looks like this strain might give you more of a runny nose than the other strains of flu.

This is absolutely absurd and sinister. Is anybody waking up yet? Freedoms are being stripped from people in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, parts of Britain and elsewhere over a virus that most people have no idea they even have and which 99% survive. It's absolutely absurd. I had the first two vaccinations but certainly won't be taking anymore. And I have never followed restrictions such as testing/masks/isolating and certainly won't be going into the future either.

Coronavirus is a very mild disease which mainly kills those with serious co-morbidities over the age of 80 near the end of their lives. Fact.

Coronavirus can never be eradicated as an endemic virus. Lockdowns only delay the virus spreading and do not stop it or save any lives. Fact.

Banning planes from Africa is completely pointless unless we're saying southern Africa is going to permanently be cut off from civilisation. Fact.

With all this in mind, what the hell is this farce still going on for?

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Opposition to this garbage is growing day by day, even the government knows it can't get away with this for much longer.

Interesting that a disclaimer has been put on this thread but nobody has the balls or brains to disprove the three factual sentences I put in bold.

A prize for anyone who can disprove that;

- Coronavirus kills mainly older people with serious underlying medical conditions.
    - Coronavirus cannot be eradicated as an endemic disease.
    - Travel bans will not stop the spread of new viral strains.

Can any of the true believers do it? Let's wait and see.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 26-11-2021 at 07:49 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

The clown has just been on television giving his latest instructions to us all on how to avoid the oh so serious disease most people don't even know they have.

I won't be isolating on return to Britain at Christmas, won't be taking the test and nor will I be wearing a mask. Get lost.