Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Addicted to the iPhone?

Well I got my first iPhone 2 Christmas's ago and got the 3G whenever it came out so I've had my iPhone(s) for 14/15 months now. With it being an 18 month contract, before I got it I was thinking that I would be bored with it after the first 5 months like I am with any other phone but getting a new phone hasn't even crossed my mind untill recently when I wondered what I would do when my contract runs out. But the thing is I am happier than I ever have been with my iPhone and I don't want any other phone. So when the 18 months is up and I don't have a contract then what am I gonna do? If there was a new iPhone coming out I would just open a new 18 month contract with that but if it isn't then I'll have to get the 3G again. But surely Apple will of timed a new iPhone release for all them people that got an 18 month contract around the time that the iPhone was released?

Thread closed by YabbereR (Forum Moderator): To prevent further arguments.
    Last edited by Luke; 20-05-2009 at 05:55 PM.

Tokens

I agree with you, however my contract runs out this xmas so, i'm gonna' be behind on the new iPhone by a few months (currently on 3G)

gotta admit though, people say they're crap, but really they are an amazing piece of kit. Gonna be even better when 3.0 is out.

And if there is a new iPhone out when your contract is up, just get the new one, it will surely be just as amazin as the 3G.

Tokens

Why does everyone like the iPhone? I find them absurdly overrated... maybe I should get one and discover this "amazing" experience.

Tokens

you have to own one for at least two weeks, and have it jailbroken, and know what you are actually doing to actually make the most of it, and know how amazing they actually are.

your probably gonna' say I bum off Apple or something, but really, this was my first apple product (besides old iPods) and I have to admit, it's bloody amazing, don't knock it until you've experienced it for a couple of weeks.
    Last edited by Implement; 19-05-2009 at 10:25 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Implement View Post
    I agree with you, however my contract runs out this xmas so, i'm gonna' be behind on the new iPhone by a few months (currently on 3G)

gotta admit though, people say they're crap, but really they are an amazing piece of kit. Gonna be even better when 3.0 is out.

And if there is a new iPhone out when your contract is up, just get the new one, it will surely be just as amazin as the 3G.
    Yeh, they seriously are amazing and it never fails to entertain me. They keep getting better and better as they keep releasing new update software. The next iPhone they release will be exactly the same as the 3G but will have maybe a better cam and "improved connection" which might be a load of crap but who cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost View Post
    Why does everyone like the iPhone? I find them absurdly overrated... maybe I should get one and discover this "amazing" experience.
    I bet you have never been on one though, they really are amazing. If you know someone with one then just ask them if you can have a little mess around on it. If they have some decent apps it will show you how powerful the graphics are, how speedy they are while navigating around, how reactive the touch screen is + many other brilliant things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Implement View Post
    you have to own one for at least two weeks, and have it jailbroken, and know what you are actually doing.

don't knock it until you've experienced it for a couple of weeks.
    Personally for me it blew my mind on the Christmas day that I got it. Everything about it is perfect.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lost

I bet you have never been on one though, they really are amazing. If you know someone with one then just ask them if you can have a little mess around on it. If they have some decent apps it will show you how powerful the graphics are, how speedy they are while navigating around, how reactive the touch screen is + many other brilliant things.
    Yeah I know but i've had a touchscreen before, and it was amazing for the first like 6 months, and then it started to get really annoying. If you pressed like in one place of the screen, it would come up somewhere totally different, and if I was like scrolling down or something, i'd have to make at least 7 attempts before it actually does it. Maybe the iPhone is more updated than that piece of '07 crap I had !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I know but i've had a touchscreen before, and it was amazing for the first like 6 months, and then it started to get really annoying. If you pressed like in one place of the screen, it would come up somewhere totally different, and if I was like scrolling down or something, i'd have to make at least 7 attempts before it actually does it. Maybe the iPhone is more updated than that piece of '07 crap I had !
    That's the thing though, the iPhone isn't like any other touch screen. It's almost impossible to miss click. It is designed to use with your finger and not a little pen thingy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The iphone has a Glass/Plastic composite screen. It picks up the electrical current from your finger i think, which means that you dont need to press hard.. or barley even touch it at all
    i agree, The iphone is a good piece of kit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    Yeh, they seriously are amazing and it never fails to entertain me. They keep getting better and better as they keep releasing new update software. The next iPhone they release will be exactly the same as the 3G but will have maybe a better cam and "improved connection" which might be a load of crap but who cares.
    I've heard rumours of a magnetometer and a front facing cam, perfect for video calls
    If I had an iPhone, I'd probably be addicted too. I was too impatient to save up for a couple more weeks and get one, so I just got an ipod touch instead and it's very addictive

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My only pet hate with the iPhone is that they're clearly an over-rated/poor product because they seem to have the habit of making one, then making an updated model a few months later making it unfair for the poor beggars who've bought the previous model and have to be stuck to it because naturally they'll want the updated one with 3G or a better camera.

It's the same with the iPod and all their other products, it's a clever marketing ploy really.

But other than that, it is impressive, but I simply don't have a need for one

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast