HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Manchester United Held talks with Kaka's Reps

MANCHESTER UNITED held talks with Kaka yesterday over a sensational summer move.

The Brazilian’s representatives met United to discuss personal terms which would total £35million in wages alone.

A source close to the AC Milan superstar confirmed: “It was a very positive meeting, although nothing was agreed.

“The player wants a five-year contract and wages of £135,000 a week. He is very keen to join United and these are figures that are within United’s pay structure. It’s up to them what happens now.”

The talks did not involve any discussion about a transfer fee but Milan expect to get at least £70m for their star player.

The big question now is how United will find the cash — and whether they will sell Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer to Real Madrid.

Kaka, 27, has already spoken of his affinity for United, saying: “They have some great players in Giggs and Scholes and especially Wayne Rooney.

“One of my best friends, Anderson, is also there — how can anyone say no?

“They are the English and European champions and a great club to play for.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lol, that would be great if we signed Kaka. I think the only two players we need to sign this season is Kaka and Tevez. Berbatov must go!

We could raise some of the funds from the sales of
    Berbatov
    Darren Fletcher
    Park

30-40 Mill there.

Ronaldo must stay he is a Key player and i don't know who could replace him, Nani but he's still a developing player in my eyes.

Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Kaka, Giggs, What a force to be reckoned with!

Every player wants to be at United. Some players just say they don't want to because United probably hasn't show real desire to sign them and they know they would get a bad reception from their fans when they play. :8

We would get the money back from the signings of Tevez and Kaka if we will the Champions league a few more times plus the Shirt sales and of course the Tickets sales. It's a good investment.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

I wondered where you could've heard this crap from... Then it hit me:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2395301.ece

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Clowgon View Post
    MANCHESTER UNITED held talks with Kaka yesterday over a sensational summer move.

The Brazilian’s representatives met United to discuss personal terms which would total £35million in wages alone.

A source close to the AC Milan superstar confirmed: “It was a very positive meeting, although nothing was agreed.

“The player wants a five-year contract and wages of £135,000 a week. He is very keen to join United and these are figures that are within United’s pay structure. It’s up to them what happens now.”

The talks did not involve any discussion about a transfer fee but Milan expect to get at least £70m for their star player.

The big question now is how United will find the cash — and whether they will sell Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer to Real Madrid.

Kaka, 27, has already spoken of his affinity for United, saying: “They have some great players in Giggs and Scholes and especially Wayne Rooney.

“One of my best friends, Anderson, is also there — how can anyone say no?

“They are the English and European champions and a great club to play for.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lol, that would be great if we signed Kaka. I think the only two players we need to sign this season is Kaka and Tevez. Berbatov must go!

We could raise some of the funds from the sales of
    Berbatov
    Darren Fletcher
    Park

30-40 Mill there.

Ronaldo must stay he is a Key player and i don't know who could replace him, Nani but he's still a developing player in my eyes.

Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Kaka, Giggs, What a force to be reckoned with!

Every player wants to be at United. Some players just say they don't want to because United probably hasn't show real desire to sign them and they know they would get a bad reception from their fans when they play. :8

We would get the money back from the signings of Tevez and Kaka if we will the Champions league a few more times plus the Shirt sales and of course the Tickets sales. It's a good investment.
    http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footbal...&in_page_id=43
    Hmmm..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post

lmao.
    they can fork out all they like, won't change anything this season
    I love it when you
    flex like that

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nothin will happen
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Havent United got enough forward/midfielders btw? I mean, some of them will throw their teddy and say they're not getting games when Kaka is around.

It's all stirring, Kaka said he wanted to stay at Milan ages ago.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So did Man City and look what happened there.

I feel sorry for me, Matty and everyone else where people take sensationalised stories as truth. Keep dreaming.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post

Lol, i don't think the Sun reports story's all the time which are not speakingly true. I would of thought Newspaper's like the Daily Mirror and the Sunday times would make up ludacris stories like that. The Sun don't need to as their the biggest newspaper in this Country and one of biggest around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by sock View Post
    nothin will happen
    Never say never.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Do you know why it's the biggest selling paper? Boobs.

It's a highly sensationalist newspaper, it's renowned as just that. It's more entertainment than information based. You're talking to an A-Level A Media Studies student here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by creat:ve View Post
    Do you know why it's the biggest selling paper? Boobs.

It's a highly sensationalist newspaper, it's renowned as just that. It's more entertainment than information based. You're talking to an A-Level A Media Studies student here
    Boobs and sport I'd say.

Sports section = Top notch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast