Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Habbo turntable will be in cat next because habbo want to make more money

habbo turntable will be in cat next because habbo want to make more money becuase the gold rec will be 5 creds disco sign 15creds and habbo turntable 25 so its obvius
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

HabboHotel = Buisness

Buisnesses make money.

Idiot.

Edit: What is with all these stupid threads?

Tokens
    Habbo
    YellowParasol-

Latest Awards:

There has been a Few of These Threads being made
    Made a return after a few years away.. So much has changed

Big Peterborough United fan

Tokens

lol were just trying to point out not to spend your money on a stupid pixel its oviuos itll come out i no there making money but im just saying my opinion
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, with this thread you don't get one, it's like saying, don't spend your money on A dyson hoover because it's just a stupid hoover, they're a buisness, they're open to make money! thats their whole purpose of HabboHotel, they don't care if we all died, as long as they got new Habbo's they would carry on. >_>

People spend there money on pixels all the time, why should they stop, and for most peopelt hat say, don't buy that, it's just pixels or thats just a waste of money, normally buy it them selves.

Pointless thread.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Close this thread mod please, I, and I think everyone on this forum, have had enough threads on this matter! We know the disco sign is coming out End of story.
    well, this is a blast from the past!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

>_> ;

Tokens

disco sign i sed the habbo turntable i hate n00bs who do not read them propely anyway i was only trying to get my point through that i think that its coming out just to notice other habbos you lot shoud calm down
    REMOVED

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks
    >_> ;
    Random post? lol! :d :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Kinda, this idiot doesnm't seem to look around the forum... Oh and the only 'n00b' here, is you, Death-Cave. You did mention the disco poster, so he did read your post, idiot.

"becuase the gold rec will be 5 creds disco sign 15creds and habbo turntable 25 so its obvius"

Your spelling is so bad, please go read the dictionary or somthing.

You should also learn to read your own posts.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast