Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Web Youth Starter Tutoials

Hi, My latest project www.wyst.net is now just a Vb Forum (Lienced Until January Of next Year)

and i don't really want to be rushing around being the manager, advertising , hiring and firing

instead i just want to visit the forum now and again see its doing well and leave again (Having the Root Admin/Owner User)

So i'm looking for a few people to become admins of the forum and just be incharge of it until january

Rep / Post count / and my own personal views on people will be how the administrators are hired

- and if anyone says i just want them to do the hard work and i take the credit.... in some ways thats true, but i'm not going to be doing much on it just want the site to be used

Thanks lycan

Tokens

Well even though I'm new here, I know my way. I am currently 'Root Administrator' for my college forum, which is powered by 'vBulletin'. I can get along with most people. I've gave up working on Habbo forums, and so I have loads of time on my hand. I have lots of experience dealing with reputation problems, and other situations. I won't post my Habbo experiences because they are pretty pointless considering the fact it has nothing to do with Habbo. But if you do want them, then I will post them. All the best, Scott.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've sent you a PM

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hm, I would like to be involved, if theres VIP on the forum I'd like to be VIPs Manager so I can add there features? :]

Tokens

Sent you one back.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pm'd and Replyied