HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Question I'm In Charge - Ends 20th November

You need to do some serious thinking for this Competition. Imagine this. You have one day to show you are capable of making an improvement to the hotel. Yes, one day only, what one change to the running of the hotel would you make and why ? No alts for this competition please. Get thinking, impress me!

The Prize
    Two Dicemasters, one donated by xivanx and the other donated by Br.Michaels as well as a blue hyacinth.

This competition will run until November 20th unless otherwise stated.
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (printed in black).

Your entry should look like the example below:-

Habbo Name: MissAlice
    Followed by your change.

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum. Follow the link below to go to the competition entry page and click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your entry.

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more than one entry is made using the same pc all entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 20th of November 2004. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. MissAlice will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. Habbos named on the About Habbox page as part of the Habbox Team before the closing date are excluded from participation. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

Winner Announced 22nd November 2004
    PINK@FLUFF Winning Entry

Below are the 2 Dicemasters and blue hyacinth in the winners room.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spectate; 24-11-2004 at 07:37 AM.

Tokens

Default My Idea

I'd have a special habbo festival which would be called Habfest, where there is a new rare in the catalouge for 1 day! I'd have a series of special Habbo events around the Hotel, like special giveaways and games. There could be comps and special Public rooms just for the one day, and i'd have a special closing of the Habfest with a huge Meet the Hobbas room, where most of the hobbas would join in!

Maybe i won't tell you. (by the way i live in portugal). DOH!
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

name:da---weasel
    change: I would make the hotel all a different style. like they have the theatredrome, but different themes. I would also release all the rares that have been sold, so ppl can get a chance to see them (including the snowglobe)
    after that we would have a big party,with giveaway's and a congo line

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
    Habbox permanent staff cannot enter this competition. Please read the competition rules, then you won't be in trouble when you break them.
    Last edited by MissAlice; 25-10-2004 at 01:39 PM.

Tokens

Name: XxRIZZLAxX
    Idea:
    because habbo is getting so popular and there are soo many rooms, people should be able to create land outside of the hotel, and make their own world! i mean i already have one but it would be great if they were all linked outside the hotel! this way there could be a whole world instead of a hotel! there could be supermarkets where you can buy furni, and each different super market sells a different selection of furni from the catalauge! the buses outside the hotel that drive by could take habbos to different places in the whole habbo world, to different habbo's sections within' the world. and the buses could also hide loading scenes if need be! there could be radio stations for habbo radio! and the music could play on either a different window aside by habbo, or through the actual habbo window! there could be habbo restaraunts! and fast food joints! and if you want to change clothes you could go to a clothes shop and pick up some new threads! and instead of a console habbos could have a mobile phone! And little habbo cars! and taxis! and aeroplanes to take you to different hotels, and a train station! and bus station! and a shopping mall! i could go on forever so i'll stop!
    Also i'd make the habbo names longer so more characters can be entered.
    And the favorite and own rooms would be moveable so you can set up the order which could help owners find rooms easier if they have alot of room (like me :p ) such as mazes.

PLEASE READ THE COMPETITION RULES - YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHANGE. EITHER EDIT YOUR ENTRY OR BE DISQUALIFIED.
    Last edited by MissAlice; 26-10-2004 at 11:29 AM.

Tokens

Name-Hmfc-Boi

If I Had one day i would find all the scammers and hackers and ban there ip forever which i think is a smart move but also cool

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: EvilBrandon

change:
    The idea of trade rooms only being rooms were Trading is allowed, when you make a room such as a games room, you can change it to "owner has rights only" or "everyone has rights".

On trial when entering this competition
    Last edited by MissAlice; 25-10-2004 at 01:41 PM.

Tokens

Exclamation My changes to habbohotel

Habbo name:djotto1991

Habbo change:If i could change are habbo hotel i would At christmas put a big star on the hotel and everyday have a games room open from 5.00 til 8.00 where you can win free creds and rares so no one would complain this would be run by the new hotel manager sierk and head hobba dj-300 and there would be a new tem of hobba called the lil hobbas for 13-18 year olds to become hobbas. :8

dj-ally Guest

Talking

habbo name dj-ally3

CANGE:Well the hotel should look nicer on the outside you should beable to be out on the streets i cars that dont cost credz unless you want a specil type kinda like HC and you should beable to vist bowling alies and ski hills and etc.
    The hotel should give u a newbie pack when you first start and there should be new public rooms and there should be a themepark and rides etc. and there should be free pets or a petting zoo or a horse stable and the pets should beable to leave the room and they should beable sto swim and stuff and cell phones and a NEW CONSOLE!!!! and there should be water slides and should beable to fly on palnes and go on trains 4 free with a room that has a tv bed sink toilet or pay 4 a speicl room/seat and you should beable to travel to other hotels there should be markets 2 or you should be able to drive on the bus in the gardens and you should be able to have kids
    *ADOPTT THEM NOT MAKE THEM * lol a mall and music and pool tables and strolelrs and leshes and a animal park and night and day! IM GONNA STOP NOW IM GOING OUTTA CONTROL!!!!!

Habbox permanent staff cannot enter this competition. Please read the competition rules, then you won't be in trouble when you break them.
    Last edited by MissAlice; 25-10-2004 at 01:43 PM.

Tokens

Lightbulb My Idea

Habbo Name: gib1991

Idea: I would make habbos (especially newbies) harder to scam by adding a special EXTRA verifaction page for trading!

This would prevent scammers from telling the newbie to tick their 'I agree' box
    and losing their furni!!!!

Tokens

Habbo name:mike03!
    If I could make 1 change to the hotel I would make more furni! Every 1 wants more furni. It is getting sort of booring with the same furni comming out in the cat. We need some new fun stuff like habbo wheel chairs! Or a special bumper car public space where the winner gets 5 credits. I think alot of habbos would like this idea.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast