HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man u v Arsenal

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Man Utd Clearly Were The Better Team. Although Rooney May Have Dove It Was Our Game Anyways. Van Nistlerooy's Chalenge Wasn't That Bad And Didn't Deserve a 3 Game Suspension! Go Man Utd!!!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ColdShoT
    Edit: Yeah - blame everyone else except your own overrated overpaid players. Leave the ref alone. I'm not surprised he makes mistakes with Vieira at his side giving it that all the time.
    lol my overrated players, i dont think Brighton have any :p

Mike Reilly has given Man Utd 7 penalties in 7 games that he has refereed...

Rooney is overrated, Van nistelrooy is overpaid :p
    :wav:

_S___K__A__K___I___D__77

My Space

If you can read this, you are a Douche! (Damn the change of style...to hell)

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by SkaKid77
    lol my overrated players, i dont think Brighton have any :p

Mike Reilly has given Man Utd 7 penalties in 7 games that he has refereed...

Rooney is overrated, Van nistelrooy is overpaid :p
    Yes... I mean - For 18 Rooney should be a LOT better. His four goals in four games at Euro 2004 was unacceptable. Hat-trick on his United debut? Rubbish!
    As for Ruud Van Nistelrooy, what's he playing at? Only 20 goals last season??? Just 4 goals against Sparta Prague the other night? How on earth does he earn his money?

I totally agree with you there SkaKid. :p

Oh it's probably best for me to mention that all of that was complete sarcasm... Anyway I wasn't aiming the overrated players just at you (have no problem with brighton) I was talking about all the Arsenal supporters in england who have one excuse or another to why they lose.
    Last edited by -Soro-; 06-11-2004 at 10:20 AM.
    Gone out, back later.

Tokens

Yes... I mean - For 18 Rooney should be a LOT better. His four goals in four games at Euro 2004 was unacceptable. Hat-trick on his United debut? Rubbish!
    As for Ruud Van Nistelrooy, what's he playing at? Only 20 goals last season??? Just 4 goals against Sparta Prague the other night? How on earth does he earn his money?

Oh it's probably best for me to mention that all of that was complete sarcasm... Anyway I wasn't aiming the overrated players just at you (have no problem with brighton) I was talking about all the Arsenal supporters in england who have one excuse or another to why they lose.
    What are you on about? 4 goals against sparta is amazing. He isnt the highest paid player anyway..

Tokens

Yea 20 goals is pretty bad, seeing as Zamora got 63 in 2 seasons

And that is all Rooney has done, before Euro 2004 he did nothing, 4 goals doesnt make a player great

Just like David Beckham....a free kick and a penalty make him famous pfft :p
    :wav:

_S___K__A__K___I___D__77

My Space

If you can read this, you are a Douche! (Damn the change of style...to hell)

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by SkaKid77
    Yea 20 goals is pretty bad, seeing as Zamora got 63 in 2 seasons

And that is all Rooney has done, before Euro 2004 he did nothing, 4 goals doesnt make a player great

Just like David Beckham....a free kick and a penalty make him famous pfft :p
    Ok, comparing Zamora and his situation and football league to Ruud's is wrong. That's like saying, "I scored 300 goals against my dad in the garden but Thierry Henry only scored 30 in one season." Ruud Van Nistelrooy is a quality player and deep down you know it.

Hmmm... 4 goals in 5 at the European International level at just 18 years old DOES make a player great and famous. Rooney causes havock for defences and has great pace, ability and control. Have you actually never seen him play or are you blind? Anway, if you say you have a better judgement of him than Sven/Fergive does then all credit to you; you know nothing about top-flight football and aren't afraid to demonstrate that - Brave person. You stand tall above the media and all the fans. How about Brighton for the champions league?
    Gone out, back later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12