HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man u v Arsenal

Tokens

Default Man u v Arsenal

Unfortunatly, manchester united beat arsenal 2 goals to nothink. Man u broken Arsenals record of 49 Games unbeaten. Jens lehmann suffered his first ever defeat in the premiership. After the game. Alex ferguson got 3 Milkshakes, a buger and varios of other food thrown at him by the crowd. Good And Ruud van nistelrooy may suffer a £1000 Fine after the tackle he did to arsenals ashly cole. It was reckless and should never be seen again Said Arsene wenger. :eusa_thin
    Left habbo(x). Goodbye to - .x!hillseh!x. or whatever his name is :p .--xXx--. properclone, Alex_h , Ixxel , Sierk and all the habbox team :8

Goodbye

Tokens

I can't belive aresnal lost nooo

Manu is the best hahah ROONNNNEYY
    :eusa_clap WELL DONE...

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Flat
    Unfortunatly, manchester united beat arsenal 2 goals to nothink. Man u broken Arsenals record of 49 Games unbeaten. Jens lehmann suffered his first ever defeat in the premiership. After the game. Alex ferguson got 3 Milkshakes, a buger and varios of other food thrown at him by the crowd. Good And Ruud van nistelrooy may suffer a £1000 Fine after the tackle he did to arsenals ashly cole. It was reckless and should never be seen again Said Arsene wenger. :eusa_thin
    Nice report but unfortunately to your embarrassment the story you have is very much incorrect. Thierry Henry will face action from the FA after kneeing Heinze in the head, Ruud van Nistelrooy has only 1 match of his ban to go (£1000 you say?? do you realise how much a footballer earns???)... Sir Alex Ferguson got hit by pea soup from an Arsenal player. Obviously you have been reading a dodgy tabloid.

Edit: Before you question my sources, bare in mind I was there in Old Trafford for the full of the game...
    Last edited by -Soro-; 01-11-2004 at 07:32 PM.
    Gone out, back later.

Tokens

Man Utd should have never won the game, Arsenal clearly outclassed them.

Rooney dived for the penalty and then only scored the second goal because Arsenal were trying to get back in the game

And before people say "your only saying that cos u are an Aresnal fan"

im not :p i support Brighton & HA
    :wav:

_S___K__A__K___I___D__77

My Space

If you can read this, you are a Douche! (Damn the change of style...to hell)

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by SkaKid77
    Man Utd should have never won the game, Arsenal clearly outclassed them.

Rooney dived for the penalty and then only scored the second goal because Arsenal were trying to get back in the game

And before people say "your only saying that cos u are an Aresnal fan"

im not :p i support Brighton & HA
    Outclassed were we? Well it's the best result we've had for being outclassed...

The way to win matches is goals mate, we got two and arsenal got none. End of.

Edit: Yes, Rooney did dive for the penalty... But don't you think all players would in that situation? And remember the penalty against portsmouth? the controversal goals against villa? oh yes Arsenal have had a few lucky decisions in that unbeaten run... And when one goes against them "oh no that's out of order", funny how they only see one side of the coin.
    Last edited by -Soro-; 02-11-2004 at 06:57 PM.
    Gone out, back later.

Tokens

its destaniy and skill mhuahuhahahuauhauhuhauhahua :eusa_whis

Tokens

Why would Rooney need to dive for a penalty if Man Utd werent out classed?

I think Mike Reilly shouldnt be allowed to referee a Man Utd game in future, judging by his penalty stats
    :wav:

_S___K__A__K___I___D__77

My Space

If you can read this, you are a Douche! (Damn the change of style...to hell)

man u the best :eusa_clap :eusa_danc

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by SkaKid77
    Why would Rooney need to dive for a penalty if Man Utd werent out classed?

I think Mike Reilly shouldnt be allowed to referee a Man Utd game in future, judging by his penalty stats
    Ok then - tell me why Viera dived for the penalty he won last night against Panathinaikos, was it because they were outclassed? No. So you're point is quite pointless.

Face it dude... United won. Just because you don't dominate the game doesn't mean you don't deserve to win. United had passion and determination. The idea of a football game is to win, how you win is irrelavent.

Edit: Yeah - blame everyone else except your own overrated overpaid players. Leave the ref alone. I'm not surprised he makes mistakes with Vieira at his side giving it that all the time.
    Gone out, back later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast