HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Nerdx.x
    Habbox Forum Name: UntoldLies.
    Entry:
    I've,personally, always wanted to play Wobble Squabble, i have never got the oppertunity, or have i been able to get credits lately. It looks so fun, and i know it would cheer me up when im down, seeing as i love to be on habbo, and i like taking part in the games and activities on it. I have played everything, except the diving boards!, and wobble squabble, so now, i think its time i should. =]
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo name : Pink,
    Forum name : Pink.

Entry : I'd love to make a week long compition, where people send in their ideas for new furni. Then for one day, all the best ones get put in the catalogue, along with the name of the person who made each furni being on the homepage. It would be a way for some habbos to get fame for something that actually envolves effort and brainpower, rather than for just being rich.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo(x) name: eggd2

I've always wanted 1 throne or super rare, just 1, it would make me so happy, I'm always sending in newsie articles to get a typo, but never get the article in the newsie. I'm always trying to win competitions, but never win, even how hard I try. I should have won a super on habbo atleast once. But have never won, but that doesnt bother me as I have friends.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=53054 Not finshed yet but please look

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=61267 my tutorial

190 rep points!!!
    I owe + rep to:
    I owe - rep to:

Default Public room - bingo

A Public room called bingo

A Computer be's the Judge person [Forogt what they called lmao]
    Then there could be say 20 seats? and its 2 creds to play and everytime u lose u get auto kik till one person is left and they get a pressie off callie?

That would be cool and a good way for habbo to get more money

Ad if habbos had cars lmao and there was a race track
    EDIT: Please put your habbo name with your entry.
    Last edited by Leopard; 27-11-2005 at 12:22 PM.
    I Jermaine
    xXMwAhXx Mi Bbi Boi 4 Everrrr

Tokens

habbo name: aliz15
    habbox forum name: aliz15
    Entry:
    On habbo I think there should be music, so for musical productions you can hear the songs they are using. And also you should get a special piece of furni for every month you are on habbo, so as the years go by the furni gets better and better, rarer and rarer.
    Plus, I have always wanted to try actual accidents and real hosptials to clear up funny pixels! And that the newsie should be handed other to us non-staff people. Oh and that the bots were real people and could turn up in rooms!!

!good luck people!
    ¤¨¨¤Døn't følløw in my føøt§tep§, I run intø wall§¤¨¨¤

snaxrax Guest

Smile

Habbox Name : snaxrax
    Habbo Name : snaxrax

What would I want to do on Habbo? Music! Who doesn't like to listen to music? Well in the Teatredrome people are always writing the words to their songs and it gets really frustrating when you don't know the way the songs go. So I would add a JukeBox to the Teatredrome and it would be one credit to listen to a song. The song will not only be heard by you, but everyone in the Teatredrome. I would also add one in the Habbo Cinema, The Chromide Club, and Massiva Club. It would be quite enjoying to listen to your favorite songs on Habbo and have other people listen to them aswell.

Tokens

habbo name: daedaw

entry:- I think on habbo that if people try to scam you, you can get 3 hobbas or one mod to hold a trial or investigation of the scam, if the habbo is found guilty then he or she should have an untrusted sign by all of their room names or in more serious cases, a ban. This would be good because then people will know who is untrustworthy at a glance, but still be careful of who you trust.

limepucca Guest

Default My entry

Habbox name: pucca-yukka

Habbo name: limepucca

Entry

I wish that i could hold a giveaway with loads of rares to give out to people but because im quite poor i can't i think that it would be good to give other people a change to have a rare! I just wsh i could hold a giveaway for myself i think that would be good!

LimePucca

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123