HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Some rare values.

For the last few days, Ive been searching and searching for Lapland Greetings and Holiday Romances.
    They are SO difficult to find and when you do find them most people are asking 1.5 for the laplands and about 1.2 for the holiday romances.

Im also seeing alot of people wanting 21+ hc sofas for their thrones. This could eventually cause its downfall as people will stop paying the massive prices and eventually the price will drop again.

Im also noticing an increase in the throne sofa value. People wanting afew norms in addition to the 4 hc.

Oh and i think your value for the nellys are too high as i just got a bronze and silver for 7 hc !

Tokens

ok thanks for them Values Seem very Good Keep it up

Tokens

Nice Reports!

I like the way you are using supporting evidence witch i highly encourage!

Good Values

Keep it up

Regards

Tom
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."