HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: The Ring

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thumbs up The Ring

I watched it last night at a sleepover for the first time, I thought it was good, but didn't really find it very scary. Everyone says that the ring is supposed to be scary and everything, but I just thought it was quite good AND someone rung me in the middle of the night, so I told them I was in the middle of watching the ring and I was thinking they were gonna say "7 days" lol so they kept ringing me back, witholding there number saying 7 days :eusa_shif

lol i think the ring is only good bcoz of it's catchphrase
    You Have 7 Days To Live
    Permanently Banned From Runescape - July/August 2006
    Achieved - 99 Magic, 99 Defense, 99 Woodcut, 99 fletch.
    Didn't achieve - 99 Attack, 99 Strength, 126 Combat.

Trading Vanguard Plats/Golds for RS/Habbo Cash/Rares.
    PM Me

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Talking

Lol i loved the movie the only thing that kinda sorta scared me was in the end when the girl came outta the t.v. damn she was ugly :eusa_ange
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

My friends and i were watching the Ring, and then when the movie ended one of my friends secretly went to the washroom and called our house number from her cell and when i picked up she said u have seven days to live in that creepy voice.and i thought it was for real i was so freaked out!! one of my friends almost fainted.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by F1L73R
    Lol i loved the movie the only thing that kinda sorta scared me was in the end when the girl came outta the t.v. damn she was ugly :eusa_ange
    Ewwwwww Her feet!

Talking

that movie was awsome i didnt think it was scary either that it was pretty kool
    :eusa_hand Your Pass Isnt Cheese So Dont Put It On Nachos And Let People Have It :eusa_hand

Tokens

Default the ring

i thought the ring was great. and i thought it was quite scary to. and yes, she is ugly!
    :arrow: TopBuz strikes again! :cool_blue