HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: RPG maker

Tokens

Default RPG maker

iv use rpg maker n it is ok but now i want suthing betta so do u no wer i can get a free version or free trial of somthing betta n if u no 1 that isnt free tell me that anyway but say that its not free

Tokens

i don't know any program like RPG Maker... but then again you gotta be REALLY skilled to make a good RPG using RPG maker. its a very good program but not easy at all. you must know how to do everything from making ur main character to how to make a kickass FMV sequence. it's very challenging, i had the program but deleted it cause it was too confusing and got boring, but I did make one small kickass town with a ********** house and in the back of it there were booths u could watch ermm.... XXX movies... i had XXX movie clips on my comp and made it so that when u went into one of the booths u saw the clip.

PS: don't think im a disgusting freak, because it is a statistical fact that 99% of people in north america 13+ have seen a XXX movie, or movie clip. and 90% of people 13+ in north america with internet connection have the stuff on their comps. it's not an issue of which many people like to admit but it's damn true.

NeonPunx Guest

yes it is ver true unsuspected i knw i have seen some ok i want that program hwo do i get rpg maker?

Tokens
    Habbo
    tularis

Latest Awards:

Do a search on google, you'll get tons of results. I've used it before but its a bit limited on the graphics side of things.
    Veteran Habbo.