HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thumbs up ^ Real Madrid 0-3 Barcelona ^

What a game!

I don't often watch Spanish football but it was a must see for this game. The rivalry between these two teams goes far back and making the game more exciting

Real Madrid let Barca cruel all over them, they had no heart in the game at all, making it a spectacular night for Ronaldinhio and Eto'o.

Share your thoughts about the game, hopefully if anyone watched it

Tokens
    Habbo
    YellowParasol-

Latest Awards:

I didnt get to watch it, heard it was a good game though
    Made a return after a few years away.. So much has changed

Big Peterborough United fan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Many La liga fans where I live, saw it.. great game.. I wanted to watch to see Messi and Robinho go head to head, theyre the new pele and maradona they say.

Tokens

Ronaldiniho, CLASS

cass14Merry Christmas cass14
    And A Happy New Year!
    :afro: Play Habbo DON'T LIVE It! :afro:
    :eusa_ange Team Member Of The Advice Group :eusa_ange

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A player who i liek foir barca is messi or somin absolutely class

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by luayminator
    Many La liga fans where I live, saw it.. great game.. I wanted to watch to see Messi and Robinho go head to head, theyre the new pele and maradona they say.
    Messi is a great player, hes only 18 and for his age, he's already mastered football.

Ronaldinhio is in a class of his own, imagine Ronaldinhio playing behind Henry and Eto'o, that forward team would exterminate any defence possible. Although I don't like to think about Henry playing for Barca

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Awesome awesome awesome match. Ronaldinho scored two brilliant induvidual goals. He did about 3 Real defenders for the first and completely did Sergio "I'm Really Rubbish, Sorry Mum" Ramos for pace for the second.

But the best thing about the match was Leo Messi. Turned everyone inside out. My, the Real defence is poor. Poor poor poor. All the commentators kept saying was how much they needed Woodgate.

Oh, and CryBaby Robinho was shown up for the hack he is. Tried to do skill, failed, and paled in comparison to Messi, Ronaldinho and Xavi. Plus he cried when he got a yellow for diving. I'd love to punch that whiney face of his. And then steal his car.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The best Real V Barca was last year at Bernabeu, it was like 5-3 at the end? Did anyone see that?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan
    The best Real V Barca was last year at Bernabeu, it was like 5-3 at the end? Did anyone see that?
    4-2.

Better game was last year I feel, Madrid showed nothing on Saturday.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Real Madrid were very average, I wished for them to play a lot better than they could have, it should have been a better game. Real defending was awful. Real Madrid better improve on performances or this rivalry will go stale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast