HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Funnyist day this term!

This day has been so funny!
    I found out that my second hated Teacher (Mr.Campbell) Was in the army but was kicked out because of his attitude! One of my students (Jack) Was tired in the DT room which we had Mr.campbell but he is a bad back chatter! As they both argued and Jack was tired slurring as he spoke Mr campbell said to him
    "Jack are you on drugs, Because your slurring, Going to sleep in my lesson and your having a problem standing up!" he shouted. I s******ed like hell and as Cambell was continuing to argue at him Jack shouted loudly at him " I AM NOT ON DRUGS JUST BELIEVE ME!" I couldnt help it and cried out with laughter and so did the other mates of mine. He actully had to see the headmaster which in our school is as low as you can get. Phone-call to his parents, letter home ect.

Also a boy in my class is in a famous act or Play called "chity chity bang bang" which he gets a good amount of money for each play but he's very annoying!
    He's with that guy called jason in neirboughs. I think. I DONT WATCH IT! and another in those movies. anyway after the play he had a limo around the back waiting for him and he had champaiyn and stuff!
    He's dumb but he can read and act!
    Very lucky!
    Tell me what was your most funnyist day?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Spelling Error!!!

champayine = chmpagne =D
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Talking

Lol! I Have Two!

1. My maths teacher swore at us and got sacked!
    2. In fundrasing, I gotta gunge my g/f as she lost the vote!

Two EXCELLENT DAYS!

Tokens

Default R.E

lol in R.E our teacher stumbled and went JESUS CHRIST , i shouted 'BLASPHEMY' then all my m8's started shouting 'STONE 'IM , STONE 'IM' i was peeing myself , another time he told me off and went Marcus (my real name , aka Marco) do you know you have been a little b****** to me and if you dont behave ill call you f***** parents
    Well, take me back down where cool water flows, yeah.
    Let me remember things I love,
    Stoppin’ at the log where catfish bite,
    Walkin’ along the river road at night,
    Barefoot girls dancin’ in the moonlight.

I can hear the bullfrog callin’ me.
    Wonder if my rope’s still hangin’ to the tree.
    Love to kick my feet ’way down the shallow water.
    Shoefly, dragonfly, get back t’your mother.
    Pick up a flat rock, skip it across green river.
    Welllllll!

Welllllll!
    Come on home.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon12
    Spelling Error!!!

champayine = chmpagne =D
    Ok OK jeez.
    I think this guy who sits next to me in maths is annoying!
    Peeping at my work.
    He's dumb but he's very lucky!
    Liek I said my spelling needs improving!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon12
    Spelling Error!!!

champayine = chmpagne =D
    Ok OK jeez. and you have a spelling error! >: )
    I think this guy who sits next to me in maths is annoying!
    Peeping at my work.
    He's dumb but he's very lucky!
    Like I said my spelling needs improving!

:Illusion - Don't double post, edit your last message to add extra comments
    Last edited by :Illusion; 11-11-2004 at 06:56 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my funniest day?
    Ah my funniest day, when I was in Year 4 (A long time ago now) there was a boy called damian, and he was dancing on the table, and everything, and he flipped over the teachers desk! Also I heard a rumour he got suspended permanently from his last school because he was chasing teachers around with a ruler and whaking it on their heads. That was the funniest day ever, and also, today, my friend Leo flipped over ALL the chairs in a block in my school, there was like 12, and then i was spying on the teacher when a teacher walked in and saw all the chairs flipped over she swore like hell, and she got sacked as she shouted it so loud!
    They were the funniest days ever, PS: No one ever knew who flipped over the chairs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Once my whole class were in very big trouble and our form teacher made us all sit in silence to calm down. About 30 seconds into the silence, this lorry started reversing outside the window, going BEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEP, and we all burst out laughing, but so did he
    Once in our english lesson, in a room on the second floor which overlooks a pathway, the teacher was out of the room, so we were all messing about. One of my friends hurled a pencil across the room at someone, but it missed and went straight out the window and hit a teacher standing on the path! It was very funny, but we did get in trouble :eusa_whis
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

Curry-N-Rice Girl video
    Pure Pwnage
    Posting and You
    Drum Machine

Put your wasted CPU power towards curing cancer;

Tokens

I found out he acts in London! The London thetre! Jesus! It was voted the top 10 musical!
    He gets £25.00 each play and he's 12.