HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Default My Resolution

Habbo Name: HobJob
    Habbox Name: HobJob
    Entry: My new year resolution is to give up being someone who im not. I always try to have a different personality and feature. I am who i am. Instead of trying to be someone else, i want a life of me. Not a life of a different person.
    History should be taught in the morning before anything else happens!

Scammers/Non Trustworthy
    Jagget
    Halo-666
    EnglishTourist

Tokens
    Habbo
    StripedTiger

Latest Awards:

Default Entering becuase i want too :P

Habbo Name: Aquae
    Habbox Name: Aquae
    Entry:

My New Years Resolution:

For my new years resolution i am going to try and forget the past. I will try and forget bad things and concentrate of the good I will look to the future and try my best to get rid of my problems, bad habbits etc and look forward to improving myself, my work and other things that are effected by myself.
    Mrs S Dalton
    Autistic

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Baving
    Forum Name: Baving

New Years Resolution: -
    I am going to try and stop arguing with my brother As I am reaching the age now where I need to make important decissions in my life! And arguing cannot be at the top of the list

Temporary Guest

Habbo Name: HotelMentor
    Habbox Name: Temporary
    Entry: Well, im going off of all sorts os sweets, im going off coke and crisps also, i know i can do this because ive done it before and im going to stick to it and never give it up P.S im not allowed to eat sweets anyway lol my athletics coach wont allow it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Diamondkid
    Habbox Name: Diamondkid
    Entry: Well this year is an extremely important year for me at school and because of this i am no longer going to muck around in class. I have to revise every single note that i receive in lesson and if i muck around or if i get a detention i will put £2 in a jar that i have next to my computer, if it stays empty i have achieved my goal, if it goes above the red line then im going to have to kill myself.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo name: Surname
    Forum name: Surname

Entry: My New Years Resolution is to smile and to make someone smile each day, as the world always looks brighter from behind a smile. As my signature so rightly puts it, a smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
    So I plan to not worry, to be happy, and to SMILE.
    A smile is a curve that sets everything straight
    +1

Tokens

Habbox name : Nisus
    Habbo name : Nisus

Mne aint for other people this time. Its for my Self. But last year i was a Lil Beep. And did not deserve nothing but i changed and i hope i stay like the way i am now.

Tokens

Default My new years resolution for 2006.

Habbo Name: -x-Kerrianne-x-
    Forum Name: -x-Kerrianne-x-

Entry:My new years resolution for 2006 is to keep the lying to an all time low. If I have something bothering me, I am going to say it and not bottle it up. I want to make my life an open book from now on and come out of my shell. Ask me any question about me (within reason) and I am sure I will tell you the answer! Staying a vegetarian is also another resolution for me too, four years now and five years in January.
    Live for 2006!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbox Name: Aight.
    Habbo Name: Aight.

Entry: My new yeaes resolution for 2006 is to try and be a nicer person to everyone who lives with me, I need to get a bit more mature in real life since I am getting to a stage where I need to do more important things in my life. I will still have the fun on the Internet but in real life, I really need to shapen up and start, I will also try and keep going with my Debating since I am winning a lot of debates and going quite well in that area Hopefully I will do well in 2006

Tokens

Habbo Name: Cictric
    Habbox Name:Cictric
    Entry:

My new years resolution is to be less negative and focus on positive aspects of myself and more importantly, others. I need to realize that the more I pull myself down, the less confident I will get and it is starting to get to the stage where I can pick SMALL errors with myself. Im going to change this over the next year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast