HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

habboname : -arctic.monkey-
    habboxname : arctic.monkey

ooooooo my new years resolution would have to be becoming fitter and this year I have to stick to it because I am the great Manchester run this year. It involves running 6 miles in one day and I am really unfit. I mean really unfit
    Sacha

Tokens

Habbo(x): Sawks.

My Ney Is: 2 Stop messing about and get my head down and get on with my work and stop not doing my homework.. and stop going on habbo everyday!! And Help my mum and dad..!! x ;]
    кαтιє. ιƒ уσυ ωηαн вє ѕυмвσ∂у αη∂ ωηαн gσ ѕυмωєяє υ ηєє∂ 2 ωαкє υρ αη ραу αттєηтιση

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo[x] name: :LazyDude
    New year resoloution:
    I've never thought about something like this before, I suppose it would be to do more exercise. Im not very healthy. Stupid school. Give us too much h/w.
    But yeah, I do need to do less eating and more exercise.
    Hope people stick to what they've planned (including me) and good luck to other people.
    Present weight: 7. 11.0
    Target weight: 5. 08.0 or 6. 00.0

- azydude
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 14-12-2005 at 11:50 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo name; Nerdx.x
    Habbox name; UntoldLie.s
    Entry;
    My New Years Resolution, well, it is a tough one, because theres SO many things i need to improve. I guess, i would make it so, I could be better are running, so much people are faster than me, or they can pace eachother better. So i am normally in the bottom eight. So yes, either that for to make better cookies. I always burn mine
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo name: BLuweesH
    My Entry:

For my new years resolution, I plan to give up some of my wasted time and use that time instead to assist my local community and for my friends and family, whoever needs help on anything. I also plan to give up my laziness (I'm not that lazy, just lazy unless I have the right drive) and plan to show my enthusiasm, dedication and effort as I claim to be, cause it is, I just don't have the right drive.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: :-Lozza.

Entry:

My New ears resolyution is of two. First would be to spend more time with my family. My dad in particular. I hardly see him, every 2nd Satrday. My second is of to try and eat healthily and stick to a healthy diet. And exercise more often, than I do at the moment,

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo/x name:hikerman
    Entry:

This is tough because im not good at doing things so here goes i wanat to become 2 stone lighter if i can 3 also run faster do well in cooking and try eating veg

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Habbox Name: PinkCrayons.
    Habbo Name: The-Quiet-One

My new years resolution is to try harder at school, I've been slipping and my grades are slowly going down, So i'm going to try and do harder and work the best i can.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name Dust-Ball.
    Forum Name Dust-Ball.

My Entry ~~~

This Year I Am Giving Up My Daily Coffee But i Will be Brushing My Teeth 2 Times A Day or The Dentist Will Have To Give Me Fillings.
    Merry Christmas
    Dust
    X
    We Will Rock You!
    .._...|..____________________, ,
    ....../ `---___________----_____|] = = =
    ...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
    .....), ---.(_(__) /
    ....// (..) ), ----"
    ...//___//
    ..//___//
    .//___//

Signature edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Signature image was exceeding the size limit for your usergroup an font size reduced as it is against the rules to have a font size bigger than 4.

Tokens

Habbo Name - JoeyJo21
    Entry - My New Years Resolution, i made about 10 minutes ago. I was in my driving lesson doing terribly, and i thought to myself "omg i must stop this crazy driving or else i'll be getting the bus for the rest of my life". So thats what i plan to stop in the new year, my bad driving habits. From now on it will be pure concentration and determenation so that i pass my test, but im sure the effort will last about 1 week and then they'll all be out the window.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast