HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    StripedTiger

Latest Awards:

Default New Years Resolution - Ends 5th January

Every New year many people give up something to the year coming. They try making themselves better, or fitter or happier. Some people give up chocolate, some people give up smoking. There are so many things we could give up.

What i would like you to do is tell me what you will be giving up this New Year and why. Do you think you'll stick to it? I know i won't stick to mine
    So what are you waiting for? Get posting

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 1 Yellow parasol & 1 Green Parasol kindly donated by Hatidia, 1 Gold Ice Cream Maker kindly donated by :Nick!

2nd Prize: 1 disco sign kindly donated by FiShOrChIpS, 1 golden ice-cream maker kindly donated by colaist,1 basketball trophy kindly donated by PixelatedFreak.

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Aquae
    Habbox Name:
    My entry:-

This competition will run until 5th January unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Aquae and YOUR NAME will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 5th January 2006. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by Aquae to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Aquae will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Congratulations to:

Propergander entry 9 who won 1 Yellow parasol & 1 Green Parasol kindly donated by Hatidia, 1 Gold Ice Cream Maker kindly donated by :Nick!
    BLuweesH entry 15 who won
    1 disco sign kindly donated by FiShOrChIpS, 1 golden ice-cream maker kindly donated by colaist,1 basketball trophy kindly donated by PixelatedFreak

you'll be contacted soon
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 09-01-2006 at 04:34 PM.
    Mrs S Dalton
    Autistic

Tokens

Habbo Name - Mabealine
    Habbox Name - Mabealine
    My Entry -

This new year like the rest of the other new years i always aim to give up something. I've tried a variety of different things. I think the strangest thing i've ever tried to give up though would have to be eating chewing gum. Well it shouldn't have got stuck all round my lips and i mean my lips were totally covered white. I was annoyed so i decided to give it up, lol. Very random.

This year i have been thinking what i am going to give up. I am going to give up... doing all the chores around the house, lol only joking. I'm really going to give up chocolate. I've never gave this up before but i am definatly going to start. I do love chocolate and that's why i'm going to give it up. It's something in my life i love but i go over board with it. I mean i eat it constantly and i hardly ever do exercise. I think if i didn't eat chocolate i could loose a fair few calories and also save a few pounds. I'm going to have to scruff all the chocolate down my neck before new year, lol. I hope i could do it and i would be proud of myself if i could. Although i know i couldn't but actually that isn't the right attitude to use i should be saying i will not eat chocolate. I will have a really good try at it.

Good luck to everyone else.

Edited By Aquae - Member entered whilst on trial
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 28-12-2005 at 04:25 PM.

limepucca Guest

Default hmm i dunno

habbo name:LimePucca
    habbox name: pucca-yukka

my entry:

HHm thats a tricky one lol! i think i am going to give up being horrible to ma family! well its not really my fault im just so stressy but i do try but mums and dads get on my nerves! so i think thats what ill give up being nasty to ma family!
    I really hope i stik to it because i love my family soo much!

LimePucca

Tokens

Habbox Name: xAlluringx
    Habbo Name: xAlluringx
    Entry:
    For my resolution, I thought really hard of what to give up. Yet, I did not find anything I want to give up, perhaps I got rid of most of the bad things already. So for the next year I would like to make two things better. The first one is my relationship with my family, this year I drifted apart from them. Fights always occured in every little or big situation. I want it to change, because I love them, as much as I sometimes dislike them. Family is always first. I also want to get better with playing my guitar. I wanted it badly, but once I got it, I just put it in my closet and never really played it. Well for the next year, I plan on getting better with playing, and actually practice a lot. I know I can make these changes, I just have to try hard.
    "I'f your a bird, then I'm a bird."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Spork-
    Habbox Name: Spork
    My entry:-

For my new years resoloution I am going to try and give up biting my nails. Every day well, Every minute I bite my nails. They are short and I can't let them grow. So I am going to try and give up biting them. Its annoying becaue I can't dig into things with my nails.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo UK Name: Iamme66
    Habbox Forum Name: Iamme66
    My entry:

For this New Year's Resolution, I would like to cut down my swearing and try not to be so perverted. Swearing is a horrible habit that is hard to cut down on so I would like to cut that down. Also I'm also mean and horrible to my teachers at school and I would like to cut down that as well.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo(x) name: DJ-Simpson

Entry:

Over my years on this planet I have aimed to give up loads of things some stuck some didn't.
    This year I have decided to give up clicking my fingers back and I think I may stick with it as I have been doing this for years now and I don't want artificial *sp* hands by time I'm 18.
    VR|46

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo UK Name - 238gamer238
    HabboxForum Name - mystry-man300
    Entry -
    All year, I have been horrible to my friends and my girlfriend. But next year, I hope to give them more thought, and treat them with more respect. I want them to like me more, and stop turning their backs on me, like I do to them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo(x) Name - Propergander

I'm giving up self harm, not only does it affect me but the people who care about me. I've caused them so much greif this year and I hope to never do that to them again, I love and care about them and i'm bloody lucky to have friends like that.

Tokens

habbo name: daedaw
    NYE Resolution: This new year i hope that i will bring happiness to my parents through getting good exams, i hope to revise more and put that little bit extra effort in 2 not just please myself but my family aswell

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast