HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Coke Music Rare Values

Ok people, i'm done arguing with you all. Coke is a boring game, and i don't want to keep up with this thread anymore.
    Last edited by JoeyK.; 29-06-2005 at 04:37 PM.
    +3

wow u said that good and proper mate
    Finding it funny that the throne could be in catolouge :eusa_danc

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Exclamation

lmao dude u need to really get your prices straightened out. The biggest thing u got wrong with the prices is the cap rares. NO ONE knows how much they will be worth at all until coke is reopened and we see exactly how many of these cap furnis ppl got and how many ppl got them. But right now im thinkin 1 cap furni is ATLEAST 1 pin
    Last edited by F1L73R; 18-07-2004 at 01:33 AM.

Tokens

Arrow

O and i had to drink about 20 cokes to get just 1 furni thats y there gonna be worth alot especially when u have to spend all that money for cokes XD

lol u are right!
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Talking .

ya i know that no one knows what they will be worth, but i HOPE they will be in this area- think how much easier it will be to trade for pins now- no one would get ripped off! if a gumball is 6 gongs, then like 3-5 gums for a pin

Tokens

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyK.
    ya i know that no one knows what they will be worth, but i HOPE they will be in this area- think how much easier it will be to trade for pins now- no one would get ripped off! if a gumball is 6 gongs, then like 3-5 gums for a pin
    Yeah your right but your selling the cap rares short m8 i think there gonna be waaaay more than just gongs m8 i think there gonna be worth pins i mean theyd better be worth more than pins cuz right now the cap rares are harder to get that pins. Im hoping a cap rare is atleast 2-4 pins when coke reopens cuz ive only got 1 rare so far and i hope ill be able to got a reasonable amount of pins for it
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

Tokens

lmao Doesn't anyone remember when pins were worth 6-7 CC's? Some n00bs just came in and changed it and everyone goes along with it! Now there 25-30 Gongs?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by .:Rare.Girl:.
    lmao Doesn't anyone remember when pins were worth 6-7 CC's? Some n00bs just came in and changed it and everyone goes along with it! Now there 25-30 Gongs?
    I remember the 6-7 CC days..I thought that was a lot,and then when HH's where popular...Then I think if 25-30 gongs is the price now,imagine later on as things keep goin higher and higher.... :eusa_thin Might not be so bad as 25-30
    CokeMusic and Habbo.

Tokens

Thumbs up

wow i could neva get that ur awsome great job
    I love to judge graphics and avatars!!!!

BASEBALL FAN FOREVER!!!!

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero (AKA LATINO HEAT)

500th Post
    Click Here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast