HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    StripedTiger

Latest Awards:

Default Santa Suit - Ends 21st Janaury

Our Santa was traditionally green, but has changed over the years. Most children now see him as an old man with a white beard with a red suit on carrying a big sack of toys! What I would like you to do is to re-create a Santa Claus. He can be any color, shape or size you want. He might even be a robot. So get creating and good luck!

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 1 HC Sofa and 1 Red Amber kindly donated by Butcher11

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Aquae
    Habbox Name:
    My entry:-

This competition will run until 21st Janaury unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Aquae will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 21st Janaury 2006. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by Aquae to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Aquae will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Congratulations to:

Colleen who won 1 HC Sofa and 1 Red Amber kindly donated by Butcher11

you shall be contacted soon!
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 25-01-2006 at 08:18 PM.
    Mrs S Dalton
    Autistic
    +1

Tokens

Habbo Name: JoeyJo21
    Habbox Name: JoeyJo21

Entry:
    I know you said "He can be any color, shape or size you want" but i figured a girl would be just as good as Santa Claus.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

Habbox Name : Boject
    Habbo Name : Boject
    My Entry :
    moderator alert Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't have images in your signature that exceed your usergroup.

Tokens

Default hi

habbo name- george-ing02
    habbox name- ozzie-ing
    his name box brain and it was draw entirly on paint

ED:: SAYS IM GONNA WIN YEY
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbox name: cramop01234
    Habbo name: cramop01234
    Entry: Hey, Santa was green and changed to red so why not be another colour - and what better to pick than blue

you can be my daddy

Tokens

YAY OZZIE-ING HAS THE BEST SANTA I'm even gonna put it on nxt yrs xmas cards!

Edited By Aquae - When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 26-12-2005 at 04:05 PM.

Tokens

Habbo: xCoNfUsEdLuVx
    Habbox: Colleen

Since everyone is making guy santas... i decided to make Santa a girly..... this santa is kind of like a gothic santa

Last edited by StripedTiger; 26-12-2005 at 04:06 PM.

♥Thanks Lelekins!♥

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Hotel UK: .M:
    Habbox name: .Mike-
    Entry: New Golden Santa Clause
    +1

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen
    Since everyone is making guy santas... i decided to make Santa a girly..... this santa is kind of like a gothic santa

oops srry i forgot my information....

Habbo: xCoNfUsEdLuVx
    Habbox: Colleen

Edited By Aquae - Next time jsut contact a forum moderator to edit your entry.
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 26-12-2005 at 04:05 PM.

♥Thanks Lelekins!♥

Tokens

i hope u like mine
    habbo name : dabid
    habbox name : qoux

can anyone clone just pm me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast