HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Talking Firms: the return of football violence?

Ok as we all know throughout the 70's through to then 90's nearly every football team had a firm. From the most famous West ham ICF to Millwalls 'The Treatment' everyone was fighting. Then it all calmed down, fights weren't arranged and fighting stopped, but lately ive been seeing an increase in football fighting outside of the grounds. Ive been hearing rumours of our very own Suicide Squad (burnley) coming back and see potential gang members on home and away games, each armoured in their stone island and burberry coats. I do believe if firms return the game will be once again ruined. I wont be able to walk home from a football match without being decked by the opposing side and if i get caught running away or anything, i could be hit by the police, put in cells or even worse, banned from football. what are your guys opinion on the return of firms.
    SMILEEEE

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, yeh they've always been about and you'll always hear about them. It happens I guess, just count yourself lucky when you get home from a football match?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exclamation

aye i suppose. couple of years ago a lad from nottingham got killed in burnley.
    SMILEEEE

Tokens
    Habbo
    YellowParasol-

Latest Awards:

I havnt seen verry many at Peterborough's Games.. but on Saturday this nutty Rushden & Diamonds fan Ran on the Pitch straight away after our 2nd goal when we were winning 2-0 went to attack our Goliae - Mark Tyler.

But the Security and Stewards soon got him.
    Made a return after a few years away.. So much has changed

Big Peterborough United fan