HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: AAAHHHHHHHH

Tokens

Default AAAHHHHHHHH

Omg my school is scary.

First, one of the science teachers is in a band and he is going out with one of our english teachers (Mrs Malony). (Ell Freeman - the ginger 1)
    *Link Removed*

We have the all year round Santa, Mr Mace.

A rumour going around school saying that our music teacher gets friendly with pupils.

A really freaky nerdy lad was anoyying me on the bus, and then he felt my leg (O.o).

Three lads had to go to hospital cause they overdosed on heorin. One of them was in year 7 .

An evil bus prefect who is actually nice, but REALLY strict. If you stand up for one second or draw a smiley face on a window she'll go "OMGZ PREPECT COURT!!1!"

The school is overrun by chavs that hate everyone - even each other and they all live on Piczo.

A idiotic year 11 set his shoe on fire ON THE BUS.

Our maths teacher is married to one of my primary school teachers. Mr woodhill (secondary) & Mrs Woodhill (primary).

I will add more l8r

kthnxbi.

Edit by Rupsie [Forum Mod]: Please do not post links to pictures of your teachers.
    Last edited by JT-Fan; 08-02-2006 at 11:48 AM.

Tokens

freaky.