HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Iamme66 scams.

Tokens

Iamme66 scammed sum other guy a while back, well when i say a while back i mean bout 2 weeks ago, and as this guy woz a n00b he had to go first then Iamme66 scammed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wish I knew before ;p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You gave me unlinking Imps...

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Iamme66
    You gave me unlinking Imps...
    And that gives you the right to scam him? If they were unlinking, which they probably weren't, you'd have only found out AFTER the trade in which you gave him the wrong credit code.
    Glyard
    A regular member

Boom, baby.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Earlier you said the code might not of worked, and now your saying I gave you unlinking imps, you either got the code wrong or I gave you un-linking imps? Why did you say you got the code wrong if they didn't link? He's obviously trying to cover his tracks but hes hiccuped earlier on in the thread.

If they didn't link I'd like to see them not link? and if so, since when do you have the right to take 2 imps of me and give me a wrong credit code, e.g. if my imps didnt link and your code didn't work, so your calling me a scammer now?

bottom line: show me the un-linking imps, earlier when I asked you you said no, was it because they did link?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I never said I got the code wrong. You told me to give you Imps back, not show. You can see the Imps if you want

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Iamme66
    I said I g2g ages before I gave you code. I might've typed wrong as I was in hurry. I'll get you another one but I can't until next week.
    You said you might have typed the code wrong.
    Glyard
    A regular member

Boom, baby.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

But now seeing back to the second screenie, I can make out that the code is "a4f8s79v". It isn't wrong.

Tokens

The pixel fairies must have used it then, if it didn't work. Oh, and those imps that didn't link, you've just asked for offers in the rare trading forum. Did you accidently type "Linking imps"?
    Glyard
    A regular member

Boom, baby.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've answered in that one already. It's not those Imps that RYANNNNN gave me. They didn't link

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast