HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default "Girls Think, Boys Act"- True Or False

A Quick Question I Need Answered For My English Assignment That Deals With Maturity.

On The Statement "Boys Think, Boys Act"
    What Are Your Thoughts. I Decided I Should Post It Here Due To It Being In The Context Of A Movie Im Making About Maturity.

Do You Think Its Ture Or Not? Why?
    Eg: True Because Girls Think About Situations And Boys Just Do What they Want.

→he said call me now
    →and id come a running
    →If you'd call me now baby id come a running.

•яα¢нєℓ •

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by foxyfox00
    A Quick Question I Need Answered For My English Assignment That Deals With Maturity.

On The Statement "Boys Think, Boys Act"
    What Are Your Thoughts. I Decided I Should Post It Here Due To It Being In The Context Of A Movie Im Making About Maturity.

Do You Think Its Ture Or Not? Why?
    Eg: True Because Girls Think About Situations And Boys Just Do What they Want.
    I just think it's sexist to say girls are the 'cleverer ones' by 'thinking before
    they act'. And it's stereotyping that boys are the rough ones, and they do what they want I think it depends on their maturity.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks, I Agree Too. It Depends On The Person. +rep Fpr The Quick reply

→he said call me now
    →and id come a running
    →If you'd call me now baby id come a running.

•яα¢нєℓ •

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by foxyfox00
    Thanks, I Agree Too. It Depends On The Person. +rep Fpr The Quick reply
    Thanks.

I abuse the 'new posts' button too much.

Tokens

Some girls are better at jobs than boys and some boys are better than girls at some job, different people have different qualities
    Habbox Rocks :eusa_danc

Rep -151 points
    Latest rep - JoeyK.[Good rep]
    www.Habbolotforum.net
    Visit now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Erosions
    I just think it's sexist to say girls are the 'cleverer ones' by 'thinking before
    they act'. And it's stereotyping that boys are the rough ones, and they do what they want I think it depends on their maturity.

I Agree With Him And Theres Them Stickers Saying Boys Are Stupid Throw Rocks At Them I Mean Wth

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I know more girls who act before thinking than boys. It's just that girls take longer when they do stop and think, because us guys know how to do things
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Untrue, speaking from a technical proseptive, Yes there are major diffences in the Male and femail desion makeing proccess (keep in mind this is still a genralistion, many femails think in the male time way, while many males thing in the femail type way. This dosnt effect sexualty)

Some of the diffences in the desion makeing proccess are highligted in the Glamorgan univistys study.
    (best i could find at short notice on the web, website related but gives relivant details)
    http://www.glam.ac.uk/news/releases/003056.php

the statement "Boys Think, Boys Act" doesnt realy make much sence to me ether, since its situation depenatant on the thought proccess, thinking before you act in some circumsatcnes may be a metrit, in others youd be dead becuse of it, the thought proccess is fully capble of running simlatuanus with actaion, and on an unconiose level, like our thinking, Without need to concoisly overview it in our minds also. You cannot act unless you thinking (or its a inbuilt central nervossystem reaction), so whether you refer to the consiose mode of thought or the unconiose one kinda changes the entire question "/

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzy!
    I Agree With Him And Theres Them Stickers Saying Boys Are Stupid Throw Rocks At Them I Mean Wth
    Sexist or what ey? lol
    Habbox Rocks :eusa_danc

Rep -151 points
    Latest rep - JoeyK.[Good rep]
    www.Habbolotforum.net
    Visit now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I also belive that it's the situation that it depends on!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast